Looking for factory

Hi,
our company is looking for Garment factory who is capable in denim shirt,
we are looking for a factory that pass the audit via BV or SGS,please pm me if you know anybody who's working in Garments factory ,thanks in return

Some of our members are in that sector. Hope they will help you.
Alternatively you can make a google search - in Binh Duong province.
Check below link. I am not sure you can find something.
http://en.trangvangvietnam.com/categori … urers.html

Hi Girl,
If your company is looking for buying a garment factory. I can support.
Please let me know if your company is that.

Contact the nearest Vietnamese Embassy and ask for the trade officer. Their help is free.

Alternatively, search for provincial web site, using Google, then contact appropriate trade offices.

Some provinces offer generous tax deals and even help with locating buildings, etc. TP HCM costs are far too high, as are most of the provinces surrounding the city. Forget Ha Noi area, too, for the same reasons.

When I moved my company from TP HCM to DakLak they committed to a new, larger water main, a 30cm dewer pipe and a new road. They also installed pipes for telecommunications in cooperation with the  local Telco.

There are many 'industrial estates' but be aware of the privately owned ones - they can cost you plenty. Always avoid co-locating with a 'dirty' industry as they can increase park costs and sewage treatment is a 'park; cost.

Hi,
I am thinking about moving my factory in china to vientiane.
We are : uglowsport.com
Do you have in your connections recommended people that we could start with our skills magration and implantation in vientiane?

Cheers,
Romain

Hi.

I am from Canada.
I am in the garment industry in Vietnam right now, our main office is in Canada. I have lot of good contacts for the business. So if there is anything that I can help you, it's my pleasure.

Dennis

Hi jean paul, bonjour( i am french)
Yes if you can give an help on this that would be awesome.
We have already top skils in terms o machinery in our facilities in china( lazer cut, ultrasonic bonding, seamless...).

And i am looking at moving and shifting part of our production in a new country like vientiane. This would be under our investment 100%.
For this i need local partner to find me the workers.
If you can help on that, send me an email to [email protected]
Thank you

Salut.

On peut parler Francais alors. Je suis de Montréal, Québec. Je suis dans l'industrie de vêtements de sport depuis des années. J'ai de bonnes connections dans cette industrie à Ho Chi Minh Ville. Ca me fait plaisir de vous aider. Mon email est : [email protected] ; mon Skype est prince charmant

Jean Paul

Ma reponse est sur votre email.
Heure de se coucher au quebec!
Nice place montreal!

Je suis à HCM Ville présentement et non pas à Montréal.

@ Jean Paul Thuận > Please post only in english on this english speaking forum.

@ All > I would advise those who are looking for a factory or for some business partners to post directly his ad in the Business partners classifieds in Vietnam section.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed