Best way to look for a job

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all having a nice Sunday!

My name is Amina, I'm 24 years old and I have recently graduated on International Business in London England.

I am originally from Guine-Bissau and I also have a Portuguese citizenship.

I speak fluent Portuguese, English and Spanish.

I am planning to move to Angola to work and live...I've already been in the country and I fell in love with it.

I wanted to ask you what is the best way to look for a job considering the fact that I am not Angolan and I am in London at the moment.

Thanks

Amina28 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all having a nice Sunday!

My name is Amina, I'm 24 years old and I have recently graduated on International Business in London England.

I am originally from Guine-Bissau and I also have a Portuguese citizenship.

I speak fluent Portuguese, English and Spanish.

I am planning to move to Angola to work and live...I've already been in the country and I fell in love with it.

I wanted to ask you what is the best way to look for a job considering the fact that I am not Angolan and I am in London at the moment.

Thanks

Hi Amina,
Im at London also. To search jobs at Angola market, you should try at OLX.PT, SAPO.PT, Linkedin or search for employment companies in Portugal or Angola.
Good Luck for you  :)

Hi Vitor,

Thank you for your answer...I've been reading some information regarding jobs in Angola, and most of them state that it's hard to get a job in Angola if you're not an Angolan citizen.

Do you know anything regarding that?

Thank you,

Amina28 wrote:

Hi Vitor,

Thank you for your answer...I've been reading some information regarding jobs in Angola, and most of them state that it's hard to get a job in Angola if you're not an Angolan citizen.

Do you know anything regarding that?

Thank you,

You need a company contract to apply for work visa at Angola embassy.
Check http://www.angola.org.uk/ there is plenty information there, or visit embassy if you can, should be easyer to get detailed information.
;) .

Hi Amina,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Angola forum for more visibility. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

Hi everyone,Tim is my name.I want to relocate to Angola Luanda,Can somebody advise me on how I can get a Job in Warehousing,Logistics,Supply Chain and Inventory Control.I have vast experience with more than 10 years at Management level.

timothyphumz wrote:

Hi everyone,Tim is my name.I want to relocate to Angola Luanda,Can somebody advise me on how I can get a Job in Warehousing,Logistics,Supply Chain and Inventory Control.I have vast experience with more than 10 years at Management level.

Perhaps go online and search for oil and gas companies, large multinational companies or construction companies. Then contact their personnel departments and see if they have a job for you.