Cultural Differences

Cultural Differences should be a gift to mankind. It is not something that should divide us as Human Being. I have traveled some Countries in Europe, Asia, and Caribbean. It's rewarding to know that our Cultural Differences are not obstacles for us to be friends and get along with each other.

I agree, it's a gift.
Think how uninteresting travel would be if every culture was the same.

If only everyone felt the same way, what a wonderful world this would be.   :par:

Unfortunately there are too many people out there today who, dislike, distrust and discriminate against anyone who is "different" than they are.    :mad:

I agree completely, we should all be celebrating our cultural differences and seeking to share parts of our culture with others, instead of fighting over them.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Cultural differences are one of the main reasons why we like to travel so much.  I love being an "international student"

Imagine how boring life would be if we were all the same.  A world full of robots.. :(

Bob K

wjwoodward wrote:

Unfortunately there are too many people out there today who, dislike, distrust and discriminate against anyone who is "different" than they are.    :mad:

This is true, there are way too many narrow minded fools in the world.
These nut jobs have no clue what they're missing - I feel a little sorry for them.

There used to always be topics here about making the world one country or one religion or using one currency.  It's nice to see the opposite once in a while.

One world, how boring. Diversity is the new cool.... :thanks:

Growing up I like different colors, different shapes, different sounds. I am into variations. It kinda bores me when things are all the same.

Having been a traveler, I enjoyed seeing and meeting different people. When I was in Europe, I would talk to strangers even if they do not speak English. Somewhat, I have this feeling that through gestures they would understand me, and amazingly they do!

I enjoyed my vacation in Caribbean countries that mostly speak the Spanish language so I decided that I need to learn how to speak it. I may not be as fluent as I want to be, but at least I could carry on a conversation enough to be understood.

Cultural Differences is a gift that all human must embrace!

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR