Where to stay in Accra

Hi all , I am relocating from Cape Town - South Africa to Accra to work on Retail projects .
My office will be based somehwere on Spintex road ( they say 20 mins from airport ) .
I am looking for comfortable , single accommodation in the best area with ease of transports and shops .

Any advice would be welcome , and also estimated costs for rentals etc.

Glen

I suggest you look at accraexpat.com at the section for property to get some ideas. Spintex area has some reasonably priced rental properties - much cheaper than in central Accra. Also check on Ghanafind. Regimanual estate and Manet Court are good places but it depends on your budget. Also be prepared to pay at least a year upfront.

Thanks so much for getting me started! Will scout a bit and revert for more advice..

Glen

Hi Dear, please Call this two reliable house agent Mr. felix -0277399887 & Mr. Robert - 0244089449, they can arrange easily With in Spintex- Manet Court, Manet Ville, Regimannuel or Devtraco. Thanks

Thank you will follow up!

Hello All

@ Glen : Welcome on board :)

I also suggest you browse through the multiple rental proposals in the section Properties for rent in Accra to get an idea of the market price and maybe find something that really pleases you. Also you can drop an advert if you wish to find something with your specifications for rent.

Regards

Kenjee

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hello Glen,

Welcome to Accra.

Just to let you know, I have advertised our home for rent on the real estate section of this site. We are abroad and looking to rent out our house in Sakumono.

The location is perfect in every sense.

If you are interested let's talk.

I am an expat too working abroad and know what you might need.

Thanks.