Baby Pictures - Where to get 3D 4D fetal images taken

Hello!
Anyone here who knows a place in Hanoi that takes several pictures and possibly a video of babies while they are still in the womb (3d 4d fetal images)?
It's not really for medical purpose, but rather for keepsake.
Thanks in advance!

Hi.
I remember there are many couples doing that. You can ask the places that make "pregnancy ultrasound"(not sure from google translate) if they have that service. Some of them  give you a DVD and you pay a bit more.

Thanks  dejavu. Yes, I mean that.

If anyone could give the exact location/contact number of such medical service in Hanoi, it would be much appreciated. Hospitals do offer 3D4D ultrasound (like my hospital in Hanoi), but it's for the purpose of checking the baby''s size and position, etc. so they don't take several pictures and video.

Pls check:
1. Viện 103, Hà Đông, Hà Nội
2. 32 Phùng Hưng, Dr. Đức Minh Y Cao Dr.Giang DR. Tuyết Minh
Since those are 4d ultrasound service. The first one has that service for sure. But I am not sure about 2. Pls check. That is a good. Pls call 04.9289837 (Dr Tuyết Minh)

Hope you will reply me if any address works. Just for me to happy for you.

Oh thanks a lot!
I will ask my friend to call them and ask about their ultrasound service, then I will let you know.
Thank you so much!

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Pls check:
1. Viện 103, Hà Đông, Hà Nội
2. 32 Phùng Hưng, Dr. Đức Minh Y Cao Dr.Giang DR. Tuyết Minh
Since those are 4d ultrasound service. The first one has that service for sure. But I am not sure about 2. Pls check. That is a good. Pls call 04.9289837 (Dr Tuyết Minh)

Hope you will reply me if any address works. Just for me to happy for you.

Another question:
I looked for Viện 103, Hà Đông, Hà Nội in google maps and got this:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&a … CB8Q8gEwAA

I wonder if you could give the name of the building or clinic or phone number of #1 so that I can ask them first and perhaps schedule an appointment.

This is a big hospital. Pls call this number 069.566.507. I have this number from their website. Pls check.

:top:  Oh I see. Thanks a lot for the number. I will update you.