Suggest me on salary

Hii members I am wilferd from India working as Assistant manager HR in a MNC and currently I am getting Rs 25000 pm in India ,recently I got a offer to work in Brunei and salary what they offer is still in negotiation from 1000 bnd to 1300 bnd with accommodation free .Will it be sufficient to live in Brunei with that salary and basically I used to spend lavish,if I avoid and be a average spender for food and some time for drinks how much can I save for a month.I love to work in Brunei but I am afraid if I cant save anything then there won't be any use of coming so long ,so please advice me so that I can plan accordingly to go further.

Ok

I don't think that your salary should be any greater than the income received by the Sultan.  :lol:

wilferd wrote:

Hii members I am wilferd from India working as Assistant manager HR in a MNC and currently I am getting Rs 25000 pm in India ,recently I got a offer to work in Brunei and salary what they offer is still in negotiation from 1000 bnd to 1300 bnd with accommodation free .Will it be sufficient to live in Brunei with that salary and basically I used to spend lavish,if I avoid and be a average spender for food and some time for drinks how much can I save for a month.I love to work in Brunei but I am afraid if I cant save anything then there won't be any use of coming so long ,so please advice me so that I can plan accordingly to go further.

1 million dollars a year would be sufficient  :D   

Check out this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com  and for salary www.payscale.com   

You need to convert your Rs salary to bnd then check it against what you are offered in Brunei.

Dear wjwoodword Thanks for your reply ...I don't feel like laughing today so 2mrw will laugh for you big joke.If some one ask advice if you know pls guide them don't make fun of them,since I want guidance so asked in blog.

Brother currently my Indian salary is  500 BND,and current offer in Brunei is 800 BND,with accommodation free.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co … try=Brunei

Sorted.