Visa And NOC

Hello sir, i was working with current  company last 4 year. i got good offer before 2 month. so i was resign and inform my employer before 2 month. they told me OK  you can go . but at end time they not accept and told me u can go after 1st July. how i can now get my other job. i also not want to work with my current employer. please suggest me and tell . i have no proof they accept my resignation. only air ticket which i book from company account.  can with NOC i can go cancel and join other Company. ? hope u reply soon. tomorrow is last day for i can go and come back.

Your question is really not clear.

We don't understand what exactly is your query. Please note that from July 1, 2014, no work visa BAN is applicable. Think twice before taking a step.

dear schaz ,

with reference to the above , my visa is still under process from 12 th june.  so i hope i an come back rite if i get a new visa with in the coming days. hope i am rite  , please advice.

thanks

ajay

ashu225 wrote:

Hello sir, i was working with current  company last 4 year. i got good offer before 2 month. so i was resign and inform my employer before 2 month. they told me OK  you can go . but at end time they not accept and told me u can go after 1st July. how i can now get my other job. i also not want to work with my current employer. please suggest me and tell . i have no proof they accept my resignation. only air ticket which i book from company account.  can with NOC i can go cancel and join other Company. ? hope u reply soon. tomorrow is last day for i can go and come back.

Hi ashu225,

With the new rule in place, it is the employer who gets to call the shots - not the employee.

Remember, no employer would give an NoC as that would mean that they lose the job clearance for that position and so they cannot appoint any other expatriate to fill that post.

You are in a rather unfortunate situation, with little or no options before you.

Good luck.

hi sumitran nice to hear from u , please buddy can u answer my post as well

HI ajay1383,

I have answered your query earlier. So why are you asking the same question again and again ?

The answer is still the same !

This new rule comes into effect only for those who exit the Sultanate from July 2014 - and NOT earlier.

Delays in issuing employment visas are another topic altogether and is not related to the 2-year visa ban.

Again, at the cost of repeating myself, the forum is full of very informative posts on that subject as well.

Suggest you read the many useful posts available on the forum and get all the information you require.

Good luck.

i Ask about rules which implement from 1st july-2014 can change job. IT will effective from 1st July  ?

thank u and sorry !!!!!!!!!

ashu225 wrote:

i Ask about rules which implement from 1st july-2014 can change job. IT will effective from 1st July  ?

Hi ashu255,

To add up, if you exit Oman after July 1, who will have to wait 2 years before you can enter Oman as a worker.

Hope this can help.

Best of luck,
Robert

Hi buddies Ramadan Kareem to one and all can any one tell whether the rule of visa ban has come to effect as its July 1st