Ban from UAE

Hi,

If I have debt in UAE, which I am currently trying to arrange to clear, would the bank have prevented me from entering Bahrain or is it separate? I have the chance to take up work in Bahrain, on a good wage, which would enable me to pay back the debt quicker whilst earning a decent wage too. But I don't want to fly from the UK to get arrested at Bahrain airport. Does anyone know any info, or anyone I could contact to find out?

Thanks.

It's a guess from anyone here as we don't work for the ministry. Go ahead with the job application and see what happens.

I think you will be okay but it's better to go through the full process to know for sure.

I hope you get the job. Being debt free is an amazing feeling and one to work hard towards achieving.

Good luck

If your debt is a small amount, I wouldn't think they would put a regional ban on you.

You can easily take a job in another country, if the debt is high i am sure you will land in trouble, the recover department will trace your current location and your current employer by the passport information. You no need to inform them, they will automatically come to you asking how you doing my friend  :lol:
Its a story of my friend who worked in Dubai and had a huge debt and he got a new job in Saudi, one day the recover person came on the spot asking him when you will pay the debt,   or you want us to inform your employer and the nearby police station to land you in trouble. So he gave him some form to sign, he sign the form. Every month half of his salary getting deducted automated from his bank account and transferring to Emirates Islamic Bank
He was surprise how come the bank recovery person his here, the person said we are around the globe.