Is 7000 rm enough for a single in malaysia now a days

Hi,
I am a IT professional working for an MNC in india.
I have been offered a job in malaysia with 7000 rm /month.I a not able to decide that whether i should go for it or not.
Can someone please help me out on the monthly expenses for a vegeterain guy who is single.
Aslo can some let me know that how much will i be able to save with this compensation.

COL is plus 30%.It I'd a liveable wage but not outstanding. Depends on career prospects lost in your home country.

Here are details of COL:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co … rrency=INR

its a decent salary. u can share an apartment for around 1000 rm. add another 500 for utilities. groceries around 400-500. travel wud b 300-500. taxes around 700-800. take another 500 for misc exps like clothes, etc. do the math.

how much are u saving in india? then decide if can save more here.

Yes and no. Depends on your life style. Where do u cone from?

Pretty decent if u ask me, for a single chap...  and assuming you dont go crazy on your living expenses...

Hi as always depends. I meet Indian IT guys who work 20 hours  a day 7 days a week - do lots of freelancing - so they make money. But on 7k you can save if you work 140 hours a week (many Malaysian employers work you like that!) as you will slowly starve through finding time to eat. But if jobless and need a job - ANY job looks good. If you have a well paid job then I would say no. If you are antisocial and want freelance work on the side then maybe.