Will soon be in Zurich - Seeking friendship

Hello,

I'm Fatcap, french guy 28yo, coming from China, and installing myself in Zurich for work begining of August. :)
I know a bit the city since I stayed a few months in the past but literally know nobody there outside my company. :(
So I'd appreciate meeting new people, going out and do some activities.

I speak perfectly French and English, donc les francophones and English speakers are welcome.
I can understand well Japanese and Chinese. And should start German soon.

Hi Fatcap.
I'll be in Zurich from late September if you want to hang out then.
I speak English and I know a lot more German then I do French. I did learn French for 6 years at school but I've forgotten most of it, sorry :(,  maybe we could help each other???

Niksha.

Hello all and welcome on board! :)

Please take note that a new thread has been created for you on the Zurich Forum so as to help you get better response and visibility.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi!

Yes Niksha; with pleasure. :)
Thank you kenjee, appreciated

Hi Fatcap.
Would you like to get into contact before hand or wait until we are both in CH (Switzerland) ??
Niksha

I send you MP Niksha  :)

ok great Fatcap, I look forward to getting to know you :).

Salut Fatcap, hello everyone!

Je débarque également à Zurich mi septembre, et j'espère rencontré de nouvelles personnes!

I'm also comin to Zurich from September, it will be nice to get to know new people!

Hi Azaaa.
I'll be in Zurich from mid to late September, I've already been to Zurich at least 4-5 times and each time I have been there I have stayed for at least a few months, so I know the city relatively well and I'm quite comfortable with the culture and language and like you I'm also looking to meet new people :), so if at any time you would like to hang out then please feel free to contact me.

Niksha.

Hi Niksha,

That's wonderful, let's keep in touch, it would be a pleasure to hang out together! :)

Aza

Salut Azaa
Enchanté :)