Looking for Malaysians in Maryland, DC or nearby

Hello!

Moved to Maryland a year ago and I have been trying to in touch with fellow Malaysians which I failed. I went to DC and New York embassy to inquired how to find other Malaysians but nothing so far. I thought it would be great for my American kid to expose with Malaysian family. You don't need to have children but keep in mind I have one.

I am taking Singaporeans too since we shared some culture. We lived there for four year +.

Cheers!

I was in DC in Jan 2014 and visited the Pentagon City Mall. Found out that the owner of some of the stand alone stalls in the food court area (I believe its the same floor with the metro) is Malaysian and the person she hires to man her stall is an Indonesian.

Try and go to Flushing in Queens New York and you will surely run into Malaysian Chinese --several nice restaurants..I am not sure about Maryland..good luck

Hi, I'm Malaysian living in Melbourne Australia looking to move back to Maryland after being away for 7 years. Grew up in Melbourne but my two boys were born at Shady Grove. Hoping to also connect with other Malaysians when we return in 6-9 months. 3 kids 8, 7 and 5. Husband grew up Arlington but aldo originally born in Malaysia. Which part of MD are you living?