Recommendations on Arabic Tutors

Greetings,
     I will be in Amman from mid-August to mid-October.  I am looking for recommendations on a private tutor for MSA with a little colloquial added in who would be willing to do 4 hours of class work a day for 5 or 6 days a week during this time (5 - 7 weeks).  I am definitely looking for a tutor who is both a good teacher and highly demanding as I want to to grow in my proficiency as much as possible during these 5 - 7 weeks.  I looked at the Qasid Institute, but the dates I will be in Amman do not fall into one of their scheduled group lessons, which means I would have to pay ALOT of money for private tutoring during this time.  If anyone has any recommendations, I would really appreciate it.  Thank you!

Hi SuperBaba,

There is many of Arabic institute in Amman, but I recommend  Institut Français in Amman :

http://www.ifjordan.com/quiou/quiou_en.html

I think take a course with group for learning Arabic better than privet tutor.

if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Regards
Laith

I contacted them.  The problem I keep running into is that most of the program dates fall outside of when I will be in Amman, which means that I need to get private tutoring.  Most of the "official" programs charge exorbitant rates for private tuition.  If possible, I would like to find a quality private tutor that I can pay a reasonable fee to, rather than paying an exorbitant rate to also cover the overhead at some of these more official programs.  I would definitely participate in a program, however, if I were going to be in Amman while the entire program was going on.

Cant help you much with this but I know that a private tutor ask minimum 10 JD for an hour.

Most institutes have private tutors as well, did you check on this option?

I did and most of them are much more expensive than 10 JD/ hour.  Thanks for your response.

Hello SuperBaba, :cheers:

Maybe you could browse through our section Language classes in Amman to see if you can get any proposals that fits your budget.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Superbaba

My wife is a private arabic teacher if you are interested, and I ve posted an ad for her in the classifieds section under "Arabic GPA Teacher".
She is almost free in August so if want to have those classes let me know so we can reserve a place for u.
and she would charge 6.5 JD/hr which is 3.5JDs less :)

Regards
Zeid

I saw your posting about Arabic tutors.  I am interested from August 15 - September 30.  Would she be available during this time.  Does she teach MSA or Levantine?  I am interested in both.  Let me know if she would be available in the mornings and evenings.  thank you!

Greg

I will let u know by e-mail about the timing of the classes.
She teaches Levantine (Jordanian) language cuz its her proffission. She would give u some MSA as info if u want to let u distinguish between both.
Regards :)

I'm interested in Arabic classes also!  [email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad]