Istanbul Experience !

Hey guys , I'm from Dubai and I don't know English very well , sorry for that ,
But I do my best to shear my travel experience with you :)
Coz of my business I have to travel every mon to Istanbul
1-just use metro and bus ,As possible don't use taxi , sure the taxi driver will cheat you and all of them same!
2-don't trust anyone there
3-night life is so dangers in Istanbul
4- if you're going to the bar , restaurant , night club , cafe first ask the bill and check the price
5- if you need rest and relaxing, Istanbul is not good idea

If you have some question about Istanbul just send me text on whatsaap I'll help you +971504295566

Hi Saeedxb,

Why whatsaap? The forum too is used as a medium of exchange so feel free to use it. :D

Thanks,

Priscilla

Whatsaap is so easy to receive and send message ;)

Thank you very much for sharing information regarding Istanbul. I would like to ask that Is it possible to rent a 1 bed room house in Asian side for TL 300 per month? Best regards

Funny post. According to your tips I think the next time you come Istanbul you should have a quiet cup of tea in your hotel room, outside seems rather dangerous. I do agree about the taxi drivers though  :top:

Did you happen to go to one of those places with Russian/Ukranian girls? I read here: http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/deta … Scams.html that is a popular scam  :D

It's also very true you shouldn't trust anyone, but before you get the Turkish people on the thread angry, I will say I have also met some very helpful honest people here. (Maybe 3 out of 100). So in any interaction you have a 97% chance of the person being untrustworthy.

In addition there are 3 headed dragons, vampires and zombies in Istanbul. OMG, I feel so sad about these kind of comments.  Maybe you have had some bad experiences about Istanbul during your visit. But please dont accept that everyone of us is same or every place has a danger. Both crow and chicken are birds right? But chicken can't fly while crow is flying. That's why we can not say that they are same. On the other hand , I agree with you about taxis. Even they dont cheat you, taxi prices are very high. Because fuel (gasoline) prices are very high too. So prefering public transportation (bus, metrobus, metro) is a better way. Please download tripadvisor application for your mobiles. This will be very helpful for choosing good restaurants, cafes and etc. I have been living in Istanbul about 30 years and sometimes even i use this tripadv. app to find nice places. Believe me we are much more than 3 out of 100.

Are you sure you live in Istanbul? :)