Moving to belize for 1 year.

Hi! My name is Bianca and i come from Romania. I would really like  to move  in Belize for  1 year trying to get inspiration  to  finish my book. Since Belize looks  so beautiful and peaceful I am very interested  in any informations that  you can give me,such as: Do i have to find a job  there to prove incomes or they  dont care about my money as long as i have  them? could i live there for one year  without problems as a tourist? Does internet conection  works well?How are the poeple?
I am waiting for response.
Thank you.

Corozal is a noce quiet area for u to finish yor book.  The people in corozal are very friendly n helpful.  Santa Rita Heights is a very peaceful area.  One word for corozal....awesome

Bianca:
After visiting Belize on a few occasions I have fallin in love with the country.  It has really given me a desire to move there but I have been told it is not a good idea for a woman to travel alone there.  I would love to find a few other woman that might want to rent a house there so I can spend a bit of time checking out the different areas and deciding on where I would like to call home.
What are your plans?

sandi