Working at Riyadh National Hospital

Hi i'm newbie here...

I received an offer letter from Riyadh National Hospital. I would like to ask about working there? Accomodation? and the management..
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum iamnursejoy,

I think you should be more specific in your questioning.
What do you want to know exactly?

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi,

I want to know about the salary, accomodation for nurses and shifts especially the management.

I already signed my contract and it's my first time to work abroad and i'm nervous..

Thank you

Hope to hear your immediate response.

Thank you

As far as I know ,the dorm is next to the hospital.conditions are alright. go on with it.

Thank you for the info...

right.....

Any comments from Riyadh National Hospital? Is there anyone here working there as a Nurse? Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ki5IhTZPE   

Refer to the above video clip, most of them are your kabayan and seems you're welcome to join their team. :unsure

You mean national guards ? If you are from the western countries accommodation is great . Al ya mama 3 ! No regrets

Hi imanurse please be specific about your questions. May I ask , which part of the world you are coming from?I am from the eu , working for the national guards hospital. Best advice is have an open mind !! It's completely different world and culture. As for the management just relax , stay positive!!! Enjoy saudi

As for the salary you have already signed a contract ,check it out before you leave to avoid disappointment! It's all very private matter not to be discussed with anyone , even your own country people!!you will be told this during your orientation. Otherwise risk being sent home !!

Always compare your offer to your expectations and not to what others get. .. best of luck

hi,
salary between 4500RS and 6500RS in govt hospital according to speciality and area