British Expat Just Moved To Dubai

Hello All,

I am a British Expat who has just moved to Dubai from Wales, UK.  I would like to meet new people who can show me what Dubai has to offer.  Please get in touch if you are interested in getting to know each other.

Jake  :)

Jacob x wrote:

Hello All,

I am a British Expat who has just moved to Dubai from Wales, UK.  I would like to meet new people who can show me what Dubai has to offer.  Please get in touch if you are interested in getting to know each other.

Jake  :)

Hi Jake and Ahlan Wa Sahlen to Dubai and the Emirates!! Jake - ur in the right place to make friends- Dubai is a global paradise where theres a huge array of cultures/ experiences and people ... its pretty diverse as I'm sure ur finding out...theres a huge Brit expat community and Im sure it feels like home from home but with a lot of sun and hardly any sheep!!!... I come out in August so Im sooo looking forward to get out there .. so can deffo hook up with u ... this site has lots of lovely people .. so Im sure you ll meet lots of people thru this site... all the best and Happy Ramadan!!

Hello
Look my friend ,Dubai pleasure is two things, Night life & malls, My Work's in Dubai mall , If you Like , we can meet there in my day off ! or we may go night club , I'm new Expat too , Call me 050 33 54 906

Hello Jacob,
My name is Sufi from Cardiff, Wales.
I am planning to move to Dubai anytime soon. As you have been in the same boat earlier, i thought it would be nice to get in touch with you.

Kind Regards,

Sufi

Looking to meet new expats in Dubai. Currently in Cardiff. Travelling to Dubai soon.

hi there? :)

Hi Sufi,

I am from Bridgend so not to far from Cardiff.  Let me know when you get out here and we can meet up sometime.

Regards,

Jacob

Hey Libran,

Did you make out here in August?  Let me know if you fancy meeting up sometime.

Regards,

Jacob

Hi Jacob, 

I'm in Liverpool and looking at teaching jobs in either Abu Dhubi or Dubai.  I'm sure many of us considering coming over would be really interested to know how you are getting on there; and it's nice to know that there are people already there that we can hook up with when we get there.

Regards, Keith.

Hello dear :):)

Hi Jacob

My name is Matt and I'm from South Wales.
I've just moved to Dubai and looking to meet new people.
If interested let me know, I am a keen sportsman.

Thanks
Matt

Hi guys Im Parin from Sheffield Yorkshire. Ive been out here now for 3 years teaching. Always looking to make new friends. Would be really nice to keep in touch..

Looking for friends in Dubai too.