1 year Visas?

Hi,

We wan to send my son (11 month old) to Vietnam to live with his grand-mother for 1 year.
He was born in Canada (valid Canadian passport). My wife is now Canadian but still have her a valid Vietnamese passport and I think she is still register in the house of her parent.

What do I need for my son to stay in Vietnam for 1 year? I see there is only a 3 month visas. How can I get a 1 year visas for my son?

Thanks  you in advance.

Regards,
VK

Hi,

I think it is not difficult for sending a child to Vietnam. Pls call 0936009908 for more information. It is a trusty source at cheapest price.

Good luck.

I think if you are a vietnamese, you can read Vietnamese?

If so,pls check:

http://vietnamairlines.biz.vn/quy-dinh- … -bay-n1111

vuongvk wrote:

Hi,

We wan to send my son (11 month old) to Vietnam to live with his grand-mother for 1 year.
He was born in Canada (valid Canadian passport). My wife is now Canadian but still have her a valid Vietnamese passport and I think she is still register in the house of her parent.

What do I need for my son to stay in Vietnam for 1 year? I see there is only a 3 month visas. How can I get a 1 year visas for my son?

Thanks  you in advance.

Regards,
VK

As the child of a Vietnamese citizen your son can get a Visa Exemption which is good for 5 years. It allows you to stay for 90 days at a time. You can go to the local immigration office in Vietnam and extend it with no problem.

You should be able to apply for it at the Vietnam Embassy in Canada.