Need some advice

Hey! I'm not an expat yet, but hoping to be one in the future. I want to move to London, but I have concerns about finding a job. Can a non-native speaker of English find a teaching job there?any ideas? Also, I would be happy to chat with some British people who live in Fethiye in Turkey. Are there any here?

Non native speakers, if suitably qualified, can get jobs.
Work permits may be another matter.

http://newteachers.tes.co.uk/content/jo … s-brighten

That's a lot of unemployment so, if the UK government wants to reduce those numbers (and it does), why would they give you a work permit?

I am working at  a university in İstanbul right now, and it's my 17th year in teaching. My qualifications should be all right :) Due to some personal problems, ı need to go somewhere else! But, u r so right, working permit will be the biggest problem. thank u so much mas fred.

[ Moderated : Please avoid generalisation ]

Grear idea! I will check the websites. Dubai! Dont think so.Climate change will kill me:-)thank u Joy.

hi, you should be fine in terms of finding a job, dont be too choosey to begin with, built up your language skills and your work experience skills, and network with the right people and you will get better and better jobs.