Visa when i arrive

so i do not have to do any thing , im planning to go to thailand and then go to cambodia i can get my visa when i get to the border, for 1 year stay,and whats the diffrents in a buisness visa

You can get a Tourist visa on arrival, $20, but can only be extended once for a further month without leaving Cambodia.

Ordinary visa costs $25 on arrival butcan be extended for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. Only 6 and 12 month visas allow multi exit/entry.

You must also have a ticket to LEAVE Thailand, or you will not be allowed to board the plane. I had to buy a ticket from Bagkok to Hong Kong for $500 because of this. They don't care if you are going to Cambodia, unless you have an airline ticket there. They want to be sure you LEAVE Thailand! If you are planning to stay in Cambodia, you can get a 30 day business Visa at the border. Renew it at any travel agency, for 30 days, or up to 1 year. 1 year cost around $290 these days.

thx

i will be down in your area the beach , hope to meet you

Pay 25 us for ordinary visa say u are staying 4 _6 months and u dont have to leave country .can extend after 30 days at any travel agency Business visa =ORDINARY VISA   CHECK PASSPORT TO INSURE U GET ORDINARY VISA  # on left should start ? NOT  (T() = tourist

thx

I've boarded numersous planes and flown into Thailand with no on-going ticket. It's all a scam by the airlines to sell you tickets you won't use and/or loose on when trying to get a refund. All you need to do on arrival is tell Thai immigration you are bussing it to Cambodia and there won't be a problem.