Watching rugby union in vietnam

Hello all. First forum post.
I have just started build a house in Dong Thap province. Mekong river just over the border from Cambodia.
Can anybody advise how I can watch rugby union in Vietnam. Does any of the satellite or cable service providers offer rugby union.
Does anybody know if and where I could view or down load the games over the internet.
Any info would be great.

Hi. I had a trip there last month. I think those area are well equipped. You can contact http://www.vtvcab.vn/Truyen-hinh-cap/VT … 532.vtvcab

I can't suggest where you can download the games from internet since I don't know where you live but maybe there are some cafe nets around. 3000đ/hour.

It depends on how long you stay here so you can register Internet and cable by calling VNPT. 10$/month

If you just stay here for  short time, just ask your neighbors if they have cable tv and internet. It is illegal to use cable by connect your neighbor's cable but no one checks it. You may pay about 40-50 000đ (2$) for using the service.

I am currently building a house there but I want to be able to watch rugby union. I work in australia live Vietnam.

Hi
I am also very interested in watching rugby union when I am in Vietnam (29 OCT-25OV2014).  I will be in Dalat.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Yours In Rugby
Lookingabroad.

streaming tv, if you've reliable broadband, not great definition but if there is nothing else available... wiziwig.tv/

I have been told to look into VNPT for internet as they provide MYTV, It has several foxtel channels, sport 1 and sport 3. I will be able to catch some of it. Wish it  had speed.

bimbo27 wrote:

I have been told to look into VNPT for internet as they provide MYTV, It has several foxtel channels, sport 1 and sport 3. I will be able to catch some of it. Wish it  had speed.

And ESPN, Yes you can record them, ( if you can ever work it out? ), and also playback for up to 2 hours on certain channels, unfortunately, no V8 Supercars, until next year, and Bathurst last weekend, would have been really great to have watched.