INFORMATION ABOUT THESE COLLEGES

i had postd it earlier but did not get enough response

i am really confused and wanted information on these 2 colleges from people staying in mauritius for pursuing mbbs

1 )SSR Medical College
2) Anna Medical College and Research Centre,Mauritius

please help and guide me ....

I AM FROM  INDIA AND I AM PLANNING TO STUDY  MBBS IN MAURITIUS BUT IAM CONFUSED BETWEEN THESE COLLEGES .... PLS HELP

Hello yatinkh and welcome :)

You should please avoid using caps lock on the forum this means that you are shouting. I really hope that someone could share some infos about these colleges. :)

Thank you.

sorry but ..its better to shout if nobody is sharing any info. with me... I really need it that's why

Hi

From what I heard both these colleges are good and difficult to get admissions.
All the best!!!
Terence

yatinkh wrote:

sorry but ..its better to shout if nobody is sharing any info. with me... I really need it that's why

Why do you have and need to shout?
If no one has the answers , why do you expect to get a reply or someone to share those kind  of info?
Why don't you check with your embassy or the Mauritian embassy or any accreditation organization?
Most of the expats are here for professional or business purposes and the students are rare on this forum.

yatinkh wrote:

Shouting will get you nowhere and neither will impatience. Do not expect people to answer straight away, they have work to do, family to attend to and are not online 24/7.
Have you done an online search for the information yourself.