Looking for a job in cyprus

hi! im anita laurente ,im from philippines,looking for a job in an expat employer,i recently came back from singapore and recently living here in my country,im a good person,and hardworker hope give me a chance to work to a new employer,thanks and GOD BLESS ALL OF US!!!

Hello aneth21 and welcome on board :)

Could you please tell us in which field you are seeking job?

Regards

Kenjee

im looking for a job as a domestic helper in cyprus,or any other country

looking for a job,i need a new employer in cyprus or any other country except middle east!!!GOD BLESS

Hi aneth21,

Posting an advert in the Home help in Cyprus section can help you find the job you are looking for. ;)

Regards,

David.

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

YOU WANT TO COME AND WORK IN CYPRUS???

EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
OR MOBILE PHONE:00357 9969 7461

RGARDS AGAS

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum please)

Did u gaet any job yet ??

Any one help to findout pizza delivery Job in cyprus??

Can u help to me findout food delivery job?? Or what kind of job u have??

@ Zeershow > Please post your CV in the Jobs in Cyprus section please, it may help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello All,
My name is jasim uddin My Nationality Bangladesh right  now am working Doha Qatar Am looking for hotel housekeeping job in Cyprus,please any one can help me, THANKS

hello madam can you tell me if you have any idea how i can gate the job in Cyprus

Hello jasim uddin and welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

I suggest you to create your cv in our section Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Cyprus to increase your chances of finding an employment.

Regards

Kenjee

hello mr, Kenjee
thank you for your feed back sir can i ask for your mail id please

good luck ...kabayan...me too im looking for job but honestly sometimes from here not easy to trust because some guys taken advantage like us..but be carefull and be observant  dont be a victim of  froud