Looking for friends for playing badminton in Ha Noi

Hi guys. I am looking for friends to set up a new badminton team in Ha noi. If you are interested in please let me know. Thanks you and welcome :)

Hello huytran248  :)

So as to help you in your query, I checked out our classifieds section Sports partners and found an advert from someone seeking other badminton player. Below is the link :   

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … nyone.html

You could contact him if you are interested.

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks but i am looking for badminton partner in Ha noi.

Two badminton players were standing at a bar, one said to the other: "You know, tennis players are such arseholes!" A man walked up to them and with a mad look on his face said: "I find that statement offensive!"
One of the baminton players replied: "Oh, you must be a tennis player."
"No" the man said: "I'm an [inapropriate] !"

Why are badminton players so loud?
Because they are always making a RACKET

A badminton player and a tennis player get into a car accident, and it's a bad one. Both cars are heavily damaged, but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the badminton player spots the other's tennis gear and says, "So you're a tennis player, that's interesting. I'm a badminton player... Gosh! Just look at our cars, there's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The tennis player replied: "I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!"

The badminton player continued, "And look at this - here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of whisky didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this and celebrate our good fortune."

Then he hands the bottle to the tennis player. The tennis layer nods his head in agreement, opens it and takes a few big gulps from the bottle, then hands it back to the badminton player.

The badminton player takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the tennis player. The tennis player asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The badminton player replies, "No. I think I will just wait for the police to turn up and sort this out..."

Hi bluenz - far out.. except you are off topic here  :whistle:

Hi, my name is Lorenzo. I can play every sunday or at night from 8pm.
i live in lac long quan. i'm also looking forward to play with other groups.

i have a small group that plays every sunday at tran binh st. near IPH.
You are most welocome to play with us too.

Thanks