Recommendations for Real Estate Agents

Hi all,
I've just moved to Cairo and am looking for a flat. I've seen some listings from egyrealty.com, but I'm not sure how real (or reliable they are). Considering the amount of expats in Cairo, can anyone recommend a particularly good real estate agent/ agency?

Hi you are welcome. I have flat for rent in rehab city and mohandseen area. There is no broker so you willnot pay any fees . If you are interested reply me for more information

Hi Global_Citizen,

Welcome to Expat.com  :happy:

Please check out the list of the Real Estate Agencies in Cairo you might want to contact from our directory :)

Maximilien

Hi - are you still looking for a flat? I have a nice three-bed apartment just off Missaha Square in Dokki that's available.
Let me know, Andy

Hi Andy,
I've just gotten settled into a new place. Thanks.

hi, i know of a good flat in Maadi, very near to the ring road. it is for 5,000 EGP per month. fully furnished. if interested please let me know.

What places can you recommend near to Smart Village?
I shall be requiring a flat in the month of October.

egypt.dubizzle.com/en/cairo/property-for-rent/search/?city=5  this is one of the best realstate websites where you can find  whatever apt, flat and houses, you cn search by location and price so i recommend it...
good luck

Hi Mark1234,

I know this thread is quite old but is the flat in Al Rehab still available?
Thanks