Getting a working visa for my filipino nanny?

Hi, I'm new in hochiminh city. i'm gonna bring my filipino nanny from philippine. i heard there's an agency to documentation. if there's anyone who had same situation, please advise me how to bring my nanny from philippine.

Hello Joelle Lee and welcome on board :)

I kindly invite you to check out some of the articles in the Visas for Vietnam section. You may gather enough information to know how to proceed from there.

Regards

Kenjee

Joelle Lee wrote:

Hi, I'm new in hochiminh city. i'm gonna bring my filipino nanny from philippine. i heard there's an agency to documentation. if there's anyone who had same situation, please advise me how to bring my nanny from philippine.

Hello. I am doing the same for my company. I contact Vietnam airline company to do that service cos the price is cheaper twice than contact tourist companies.

I am copying the email they sent me for you to check procedure:

We would like to inform you that, as.... passport holders, in order to apply Vietnam visa, the applicant is required to provide us the following documents:

1. What is his/her purpose to Vietnam?

2. Kindly send us his/her passport scan with photo page

3. Kindly send us his/her e-ticket of round trip to and out of Vietnam

4. Then he/she can choose either these two ways to guarantee his/her stay in Vietnam:

a/Tourist purpose: 2 requirements

+ Buy a full tour from our company, then we will issue a letter and a detailed program which states clearly where he/she travels each day in Vietnam.

+ Deposit USD 1,000.00/person with us and this amount will be refunded after he/she exits Viet Nam on the required date.

OR

b/Business purpose:

Send us the following documents:

+ Guaranteed letter issued by the company in Vietnam (form 01 attached)
+ Document sent to Vietnam Immigration Department (form 03 attached)
+ Stamp and Signature Official Documentation (form 02 attached)
+ Notarized Business Registration of the company in Vietnam
+ Notarized Stamp Registration of the company in Vietnam
+ Detailed working programme during his/her stay in Vietnam 

Processing fee: USD100.00/one month single entry visa,
Processing time: 7-10 working days
Please note: He/she has to go the nearest Vietnam embassy aboard to get the visa if the visa application is approved by Immigration Department in Viet Nam and pay the stamping fee there. Kindly check with the Embassy for the rates.
Thảo 0936009908. She is in Ha Noi. This company also has one branch in hcm but I contact ha noi company to make sure everything.

You can call her first for her advice. She is enthusiastic.

Remember, there are often valid reasons to reject Filipino babysitters - it is an unskilled job and ideal for VNese fit for the purpose.

Remember BUY SEPARATE E-TICKETS - one INCOMING and one OUTGOING. (Each e-tciket is a single trip). After the party lands, then CANCEL the return ticket and buy one when she actually returns.

AIRLINES are making a small fortune from FORGOTTEN/LUST e-tickets! And always buy from a Travel Agent - good ones will look after all these details.

[Moderated: No free ad]

(late rep)
Filipina babysitters are the best in the world; even without TESDA NC2 training and certification they can work well considering many if not most of them are from rural provinces, they are easy to get accustomed to new environment, culture and language. But always consider doing a background check.

She can go to POEA and apply as an OFW with a private employer.
She needs:
1.Your written or printed statement; how did you meet her and some basic information about you and her and your destination etc. but make it simple and short. (need to be notarized)
2.PH passport, with a B3 visa (apply at Vietnam Embassy at Ocampo St. Manila) 180$ I think
3. She needs to accomplish an NC2 training and pass the exam. (it will be easy for a Filipina)
4. Accomplished and Authenticated contract; by Philippine Overseas Labor Office or by  consulate, *I can send you a sample (.jpg) contract.
5. NSO issued birth certificate (optional, but prepare at least 2 copies)
6. Medical Certificate from DOH/OWWA accredited centers
7 Other supporting documents like Diplomas if she has it.
8. Photocopy of all documents above.
Just follow the POEA process and everything will go easy. (just always be early)
After the process she will have a PDOS, CPDEP, and OEC which gives her ticket discounts, NO need to pay terminal fees, and insurance.
after landing at Vietnam go to the PH consulate or embassy to apply for OFW ID and document her stay, then go to Ministry of Labor (VN) and present her requirements. She can ask for assistance at the embassy or consulate.
Then all is well, cheers!