I got an offer of 710 OR plus accomadation ,

I got an offer of 710 OR  plus accomadation , Just want to know is it a good offer or not for a muscat city .
anyone knows about OHI group SSL OMAN  company ?........

i belongs to IT and have 3 yrs of exp from HCL .

please guide me i need to give them final decision
Appreciate ur prompt response .

just want to know living style , FOOD , electricty and travel on month basis .

Morphius wrote:

I got an offer of 710 OR  plus accomadation , Just want to know is it a good offer or not for a muscat city .

Hi Morphius,
Welcome to the most peaceful country in the whole world.

The quoted salary with accomodation is considerable (With the years of experience, you mentioned).
You just have to help yourself and read countless numbers of posts, related to the cost of living at Muscat.\

OHI Group is one of the AAA rated groups in Oman and is considered to be among the good ones. This group has quite a few business, majorly in IT and telecom, however they're into oil&gas as well.

schaz wrote:
Morphius wrote:

Hi Morphius,
Welcome to the most peaceful country in the whole world.

The quoted salary with accomodation is considerable (With the years of experience, you mentioned).
You just have to help yourself and read countless numbers of posts, related to the cost of living at Muscat.\

OHI Group is one of the AAA rated groups in Oman and is considered to be among the good ones. This group has quite a few business, majorly in IT and telecom, however they're into oil&gas as well.

... and schaz, if I might add, their Chairman is also one of those who are currently behind bars for bribery related cases and other financial irregularities !

Sumitran wrote:

... and schaz, if I might add, their Chairman is also one of those who are currently behind bars for bribery related cases and other financial irregularities !

Sir,
You're absolutely correct. The chairman of the OHI group is behind bars, due to a bribary case, pertaining to OHI petroleum.

Well, The business is still going on smoothly as a couple of my known fellas are working at OHI telecom and even they are recruiting people too.

Have you joined OHI? I am considering an offer from them. I am kind of desperate for a move out of UAE. Any information about the company and how is the working culture will be highly appreciated.
BTW I will be joining their accounts team.

Expat in DXB wrote:

Have you joined OHI? I am considering an offer from them. I am kind of desperate for a move out of UAE. Any information about the company and how is the working culture will be highly appreciated.
BTW I will be joining their accounts team.

Which among the OHI group. ..I might know someone that I can connect you with.

Most probably in their corporate office near Zafeer Mall

Hi

Can any one tell me about INSync software systems.(muscat).
What sort of company it is?
Their clientel.
Company performance
Employee satisfaction

I am joining ITSC from ohi group as project Coder(software developer). Please share any feedback abt work culture, if u could..
Thnq vry much