For the kids

Hello All,

my son is 3 yrs old my problem he's always hyper I thought the other day if there's any place which can train him for anything like karate/basketball would be nice.

Its boring for the kid to site most of the time at home :(

Of course there are many such places in various places in the world.
Posting this in your relevant country forum would probably give better replies - but where are you???

Hi egypt beauty,

I moved your topic on the Kuwait forum. :)
Now that you are on the right forum, it will be easier for you to obtain the best advices from the members.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I take my kids to the swimming school in Qadsiya sports club. A total win.

hi . :)

he is too young of this type of training m and its totally normal for a boy that age to be hyper do not worry , it actually sayz that he is a smart kido :) reduce his artificial sugar intake ( choco -sweets - ,,,etc) and replace it with natural sugar from fruits , do not let him drink any type of caffeine ( nescafe - pepsi ...etc) replace it gradually with milk and natural juice, do more vegies less junk food and that should do the trick :) ah and dont refrain him let him run around the house as much as he desires :) for his age a brain training board games ( cubes - puzzles ..etc) brain activity is even more exhausting than physical: that   would also reduce his hyperness ( not and english word )  a bit :)

if you are in mangaf, let him come play with my son

Kareemelkinany is correct reduce his sugar intake and don't give him soda or caffeine which is terrible for kids and stunks their growth but I always see parents allowing it in Kuwait which is extremely mind boggling!  :/

He's not too young to join little leagues sports or other actives that will keep him active as it is not normal for kids to be overly hyper. Finding mothers with kids around the same age (see @fadey) is also a great way to keep him active or maybe try joining a beach/health club I know the Corniche offers swimming and other activities for kids while you can work out or hang out by the pool :)

TENNIS training for KIDS
4-5 years with qualified Coach
Private lessons
Contact on 50755223

There is a huge club in Adaliya, boys only, all kinds of sports. Our nephews go to volleyball - they love it. There is also tennis, swimming, diving, football etc. I'm not sure what the rules for signing up are, though.