Family and expat community residency areas in Bangkok

Me my husband and baby are moving to Bangkok in October. Kindly advise of best expat family housing areas? Thanks.

Hi, I sent you PM . Pls check

@ Evkamom > I also invite you to share the information that you have with us on the forum, it may help other members as well.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

good evening

please let me know if you want to buy or rent house

i will advise you are like sathorn or lumpini who is save

best regard

Hello, there.

My name is Sand. Im a local people of Thailand. Im now living in Bangkok. I like making connections around the world and using English. If you need my help you can ask me directly.

FB: Sand de changsan

Sand

Hi

Bangkok is quite a safe city.  However, it would depend on the area you are living in.  Area in the city center are pretty safe such as Siam, Payathai, Sathorn, Sukhumvit, and etc.  I would recommend you to rent a condominium as it will be in the city center where all the foods and services will be available nearby.  What many expats do is either come to scout out the place or stay in a hotel for a while on arrival while they learn how to get around, and then decide where to live. You may hire the agent who would get their commissions from landlords, not from renters.  :) 

Feel free to let me know if I can be any help in finding you the place (house or condominium) to rent.

James