Suggestion on Job Offer - Relocation to Riyadh

Hello All,
I'm planning to relocate to Riyadh and I think I would get around 30K per month(offer not yet given) including everything. I'm originally from India, currently in USA earning 105K(gross) per annum and save around 2500 USD per month. I would like the members to comment on whether this is a good offer comparing with my savings in USA.

What are the mandatory things that a Saudi employer generally provide. I'll be given a Multi entry Visa and family status as well.

The reason I'm thinking about this opportunity is that I have a good learning curve in this position and also the savings part.

I'm married with no Kids. From the life style perspective, we prefer to cook at home and eat out once in a week. Would like to buy a new car (assuming I get a driving license). I would need to good speed internet connection and a phone connection to talk to my family back in India.

Regards,
Sravan

Hello and welcome to Expat.com Saudi Arabia :)

30,000 SAR or USD?

normally companies give you either a house to stay at or accommodation allowance which equates to around 3-4 times your salary. Mind you that you can save a big chunk of money when you take the latter option and rent somewhere normal and not in a compound.

Now internet and phones are very cheap too. I pay 100 riyals per month for unlimited 4g internet and that is considered a normal deal.

Phone calls to india are very cheap too as i was told by some colleges. so both internet and phone bills wont be more than 500 SAR i sould say.

If you get 30K, you can easily save 20K with very good living. It always depends on how you wanna live, what kind of standard. For sure you can easily save 20K with family. If you are single then easily u can save 25K. But make sure your offer is 30K. As they do nto consider how much you earn in US or UK. Earlier experience they would give package according to nationality or if u carry huge experience even being from india. More advices needed from experts. Good Luck.

I suggest best is to test the waters here first......can u try a 2-3 month test period with some backup options open....in case u don't like the life style here ....

More important then immediate money is ur career and if u think ur opportunity here will infact add to ur career then it may be a good deal with tht money....

Am a registered nurse RN ,any link yo getting a nursing job in Saudi Arabia would be highly appreciated.

Through agency contact!!