Trying to reunite my GF with her Father JEAN DIAD from ALGIERS

Hello All,

I am hoping you may be so kind as to offer me some guidance if you are able. 

My name is Danny Cox and this coming September I will marry my beautiful Fiance, Danielle McHugh, Mother to my 2 gorgeous daughters, Bethany, 9 and Molly Jo, 3. 

We have a perfect little family yet it is an incomplete one as Danielle has never met nor spoken to her Father since she was born in May, 1985. 

This is unfortunately and understandably a source of great anguish and heartache for Danielle, as now 29, she has yet to utter a word or even see a picture of her Father. 

It always saddens me that the woman I love more than anything in the World has such a void in her life.  Does she have brothers or sisters she has never met?  Aunties, Uncles, Grandparents!?  I can't pretend to comprehend having such a burden on one's shoulders for 29 years!

It is also with a heavy heart that we both may have to resign ourselves to the possibility that our two children will never get to meet their Granddad or be able to fully understand their ancestry.

I am hoping to receive information on locating persons in Algiers, the best methods, useful websites, whether any published electoral information exists etc., hell, even how to obtain a phone book. 

We have vague information from Danielle's Mother as to the identity of her Father which I have outlined below, in the hope that you lovely people may be able to help us in our search and to reunite a heartbroken daughter with her Father.  Who know's, if Fairytales do actually exist then he'll be walking Danielle down the aisle at our wedding!

Any help at all, AT ALL, will be eternally appreciated and valued. 

* We believe Danielle's Father is called JEAN DIAD or possibly JEAN DAID. 
* We are led to believe at the time of meeting Danielle's Mother, WENDY MCHUGH, he resided in ALGIERS. 
* JEAN DIAD/DAID was visiting a friend who we believe was studying at a University in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, ENGLAND. We still live in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, ENGLAND. 
* JEAN DIAD/DAID and WENDY MCHUGH would have conceived DANIELLE MCHUGH in August/September 1984.  Danielle was born MAY 1985. 
* JEAN DIAD/DAID is aware of Danielle's existence and he and WENDY MCHUGH exchanged correspondence throughout the pregnancy.  This correspondence stopped shortly after Danielle was born at the misguided request of Danielle's mother. 

PLEASE HELP!! To reunite Danielle with her Father would mean more to our little family than anything in the World. 

I look forward to speaking with you all soon. 

Danny Cox

Hello Danny and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to post an ad in the Missing people in Algiers section, maybe this will help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello Danny and welcome on board :)
i really am touched with your soon wife story, and i really wish i could help somehow
but, was her father's real name JEAN DIAD? or was it a nickname? because i believe JEAN is not an arabic name, why im asking you, its because i know a similar story of a couple, but happened in london
i really wish people here will be more helpful
good luck

Many thanks.  I believe he was a French speaking Algerian

I am looking for my daughter's father he was living in Baraki 29 years ago his name is Mourad Gueridi. I have posted in missing persons but am anxious to find him for her she is now 29
Thank you to anyone who can help