2400 aed ?

is a ridiculous salary for a siingle person or not (plus accommodation and "some food") :/

no answer :'(

Alisa Alis wrote:

no answer :'(

Do not expect an answer straight away to you post. Please be patient. People have lots of things to do besides sitting online all day waiting to answer posts. Thank you for your understanding.

Dear Alisa,

hi, did you see the draft copy of your contract ?! & what's the offer detail ?

Best Regards,
Dalmook

2400aed is not a ridiculous salary compared to much lower salaries and besides only you and you yourself will decide to accept the offer or not. Since you describe the offer "ridiculous" and IF you'll accept the offer then i guess.. consider yourself ridiculous as well (peace) Think wisely but don't waste too much time in thinking too... coz you might come to a point that desperation will pressure you and you have lesser options.. worst is if the options presented are much lower than 2400aed  ;)

2400 is a good salary if u r just starting your job at UAE. As you get some experience, the salary will automatically ho on a rise.. Dont think so much.. Just go for it

There is no such thing as a "ridiculous salary" . If you've got the experience you can ask for more. For a starter in UAE it's not a bad one. Goodluck!! ;)

thnx for your replying

if food and accommodation they provide its fine. You can save 1250 AED out of it... Killing issue in Abu Dhabi is Food & Accomodation very costly and hard to get.
Good Luck for you!

it's look like you're receiving 5.000 Dirham salary depending that you will get free accommodation and food as well.

In fact some people they get more salary as one package, but nothing will follow to be included at all.

The accommodation and food and transportation in UAE it' very high sometimes that you're keep losing most of your income on them.

and beside you're a girl, so i'm sure you will know a good friends to provide your needs in case if you're in trouble.

Just relax the life in Abu Dhabi it's fine and you will find your way there for a good living.

Please tell us later about your experience in UAE if you have a moment.

i like your picture...lol