Nid help

Salam,
           My self sana syed n m frm india before I was workin in bahrain since frm 2012 as a secretary in visa clearing office bt for jus personal issue I hd left tht job n came bck to india bt my sponser he hvnt cancel my visa he extend. Aftr a long requst he cancel it now as soon as he cancel I apply in diff co in soli test lab for secretary job n I got selected bt my visa got approved frm lamra bt rejected by immigration n my employer also dnt no wht to do
Plzz help me to get out of this

Dear Sana,

Very sorry to hear about your situation. There are several reasons why the visa could be rejected by immigration. The best thing i feel you can do is ask your employer to speak with LMRA regarding the reason why immigration's rejected it, guess they would be able to help you and your employer regarding this.

I am sure if anyone else in the forum has come across this issue, they would reply back

T&R
Arjun

Hi there.

This topic has been extensively covered recently. Please take a look at the following thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=354096

Possible reasons for rejection of your visa are discussed there.

Also please note: Rules of the Forum require all posters to use proper spellings and full words. Posters are requested to avoid text talk. This is to prevent any confusion in the minds of the readers as to what you wish to say.

Best wishes with your job application. Hooe the visa issue gets sorted out by your new employer.

Agreed Farhaz. I couldn't understand a word of that post and I'm English. I totally hate text (sms) speak. All comments and posts should be in proper English.
Thank you

Hello All,

@ sana syed firasat ali : welcome on board :D

I kindly invite you to avoid writing in sms language, rather write plain english so that all our members can understand and be able to help.

Also do not hesitate to use a proper formating (paragraphs,etc) for your sentences. Making it simple and clear will allow our users to help you better, just like Farhaz and joshnuggles suggested.

Regards

Kenjee

Salam,
            Thanks for all of them who replied me. And for sure I will avoid using (sms) language insha allah. As far as about my visa and immigration problem am still stuck with that same problem. In fact I checked with bahrain embassy and immigration office but they reply with the answer of 'that we can't help in this case this problem doesn't belong to india you have to ask in bahrain'. Am really very upset because if I won't get job it can create a huge problem for my family. In shaa Allah I hope I will get through with this problem soon.
                              Thank you

Sorry to hear that, Sana.

From what I understand from your first message, your work permit has been issued by the LMRA. The problem lies with your visa - issued by the immigration authorities.

This is a problem only your new employer can resolve. You should speak to them and see if they are able to get your papers reviewed by the immigration authorities. At times, simply speaking to a different officer works.

Beyond that, the only other thing they could do is to make a new application.