Looking for a job

I am Cambodian looking for a job either in hospitality or any business. I experienced running a coffee shop before and i speak good English.

Hello ppenh, you come to the right place to seek english speaking employers. Good luck.

give me your number... my friend looking for someone

chococambo wrote:

give me your number... my friend looking for someone

Please do not ask for or give out personal contact details online. This can be done on the PM system. This is to avoid spammers and trolls trying to contact you.

Hello Choco, i have pm you my contact email.

Hi now I looking job as housekeeper or nanny . Thanks.

@ T1m0thy123 > Do note that your post is not really clear here, are you also looking for a job please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Helloo everyone!!

Im nickolou from Philippines.. Im looking for a job in PP coz im planning to work in PP soon this year or early next year. Coz im tired of heavy traffic here in Manila, PH.. I want new environment and meet new friends...My work experienced, a teacher and Call center agent. And I was heard that teacher in PP gets around 500$ and I can also earned that money here in PH, I want higher pay like 800-1000$. Do you have any suggestions? any comment???

Hi! I am an architect student  in year two. I can use Auto cad,3d Max and sketch up.I looking for a free lance interior design in Phnom Penh

Hello everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job or those wishing to offer a job to post directly in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/cambodia/phnom-penh/

Thank you all

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed