Kenyan,guy wants to experince life in Warsaw

Hi my name is David,from Kenya and recently hooked up with a Polish girl online and i would like to take this relationship to the next level.for starters im planning to move in to Poland and so my hope is to find a job,and also enjoy the Polish culture,hope to get insights on my decision

Hi
My Name is David,and im looking forward to temporarily stay in Poland.i admire Polish.i have my reasons for that. In fact i recently  hooked up with Polish chick online and and i want to take my relationship with her to the next level by moving in to Poland. i hope that my experience in Warsaw will be worth remembering?any advice on the decision that im about to make?

@kinyuadavi wrote:

Hi my name is David,from Kenya and recently hooked up with a Polish girl online and i would like to take this relationship to the next level.for starters im planning to move in to Poland and so my hope is to find a job,and also enjoy the Polish culture,hope to get insights on my decision

To be honest I think you will not be able to get work in Poland unless you have a skill that no one there has. There is not much work there at all for locals let alone expats.

As for the relationship, I would suggest you consider going over there for a break and to meet her. That way you can see if you are compatible and at the same time see how you can fit into life in Poland. It is a big jump to just move there having only met her online and if it does not work out you are stuck there.

@kinyuadavi wrote:

Hi
My Name is David,and im looking forward to temporarily stay in Poland.i admire Polish.i have my reasons for that. In fact i recently  hooked up with Polish chick online and and i want to take my relationship with her to the next level by moving in to Poland. i hope that my experience in Warsaw will be worth remembering?any advice on the decision that im about to make?

Read my reply to your previous post.