Looking for roommate + offering work 'who's interested?' [by end july]

Hey everyone!  I'm a 22 year old boy from Thailand, just graduated from a university in the United States, and am moving in late July to Singapore to start work.  I'm also looking for a roommate to split costs and also keep company as I transition from studying to working.  If you are interested let me know!  I will be working in the CBD.  Willing to pay up to 2000 a month.

Hello Tbulakul92 and welcome on board :D

So as to help you get better response, I created a new topic as from your post in the Singapore Forum.

I would suggest you place an advert in our Shared accommodation in Singapore section.

Could you be more specific about the job you are offering please? You could post an offer in our Jobs in Singapore section too ;)

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Tbulakul,

I am into a project that need some translation from english to thai. Will you consider this ad hoc assignment?

Maybe you can make it clearer whether you
- are looking for a place to stay
- already have a place and want to find a roommate (in that case, what kind of place is it?)
- what kind of work you are offering

Tbulakul92 wrote:

Hey everyone!  I'm a 22 year old boy from Thailand, just graduated from a university in the United States, and am moving in late July to Singapore to start work.  I'm also looking for a roommate to split costs and also keep company as I transition from studying to working.  If you are interested let me know!  I will be working in the CBD.  Willing to pay up to 2000 a month.

Hey Tbulakul,

I think you do not really need to find roommate, provided that you are able to pay up to 2000/month.
You can get a master room (attached with bathroom) in HDB (public appartment) around 800-1200/month, but if you look for a room in condo, it will be slightly more expensive but I believe it will not exceed 2000/month.