Looking for a Nice place to stay - Limassol

:) Hi, moved to paphos 4 months ago, love the area but unfortunately the children don't enjoy the school. So, soon we are moving to Limassol where the children will commence The Heritage school. Please could you advise of which area to live to be in close vicinity to the school. I have had a look on Internet at villas to rent in Palodia, souni. I want to live in a quiet, scenic area but not too far out. Looking to rent 5 bedroom villa initially, with good size pool heated if possible. please advise about these 2 villages or if you know of better then please let me know.

Thank you.

Hello Magnetic and welcome on board!  :)

I changed your Topic title to something more specific so as to help you get more interaction with your post.

Regards

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello from Limassol,

I saw your post about where is better to live  near Heritage. I think is betterr for all the members of your family to find a house at Ekali area. This area is above the high-way between Tsirio & Polemidia round about. In case you didn't found something please

[Moderated: avoid free add + register yourself in our Business Directory pls]

Kind regards,

Constantinos Constantinou

hello room i am currently a ghanaian currently working as an english teacher in istanbul for the past 5 months..i am looking to go to northern cyprus for a short holiday ..do i need a visa to go there ..i read on the internet and it says that only nigerians and armenians need visas in advance am confuse i have already booked my flight for november i dont want to be embarassed at the airport so i want to know