HELPPPPPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEE

My name is Alyse I got a JOB offer from Marine Mirage in Abu Dhabi...I accepted dhe job offer since  20 march (amin for about 3 months ago and they didnt take my employment visa)...the agenncy that helped me to receive the intervie in here in Italy show me all their emails and their excuses that I will receive my visa very soon.they told us they had a limit visa for the employes and we have to wait again and again...should I trust this?

no one replied me? :'(

Hello Alisa Alis,

There really isn't enough information in your original posting to really comment on. The name of the agency, whether or not you've been required to pay some large amount of money for this so-called job and visa, have you paid this in advance, the job you've applied for, how you came to hear about it, etc. All these are important facts.

Also, have you contacted the Marine Mirage directly about this job or has everything been through this agency? If you haven't contacted them directly you certainly should. It may well be that you've never been offered a job at all and that one doesn't even exist. You may be just the victim of a false job/visa scam.

It's not clear from your posting if the job is in the hotel or the restaurant, but either way you should contact them directly, giving them all the information about the supposed job, the name of the agency and people involved there, their address, and all these things. You should be aware that hotel/restaurant job scams are among the most common that exist.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Dear William James Woodward,thank you for your replying.The agency that I applied its in Albania (Europe) Yes I shoul pay them 600euro...but till now I have pay only 300 (it's an amount that you give to the agency and they get you a job,if they not,they can give you back your money)...and the other part I will pay when I'll receive my  visa and I'll be ready to come there... :( I have contact with Mirage MArine only the day that I had the interview,than the agency has contact with them,and they show me their emails with their excuses and telling that I will receive the visa I just need to wait.

ya sometimes this happen.
every company has limited no. of sponsorship visa. so if that company is saying that they will provide you visa after some time, than they will. now it may happen that the new visa may not be in the name of that company. it may be name of some other company/contractor.

Sounds like a scam to me. Usually it is the employer that pays any fees involved in recruiting employees, not the prospective employee. The employee will pay the visa processing fee, but this should correspond exactly with exactly what the Consulate charges for issuing the visa.

On the day of the interview exactly how was the contact made? Did you contact the company or did they contact you? If they contacted you, it still could be part of a scam since you have no way of knowing EXACTLY where the call originated from.

I would still recommend that you contact the company directly, by telephone or through the official company website since it appears that you're just getting the run-around from the agency. If you contact the company by e-mail their e-mail address will certainly have the same domain name as their website (example: companyabc[dot]com would have an e-mail address like info[at]companyabc.com or johnsmith[at]companyabc.com). If the e-mails you've already seen don't have the same domain or if they are gmail, yahoo, hotmail addresses then you're almost certainly being the victim of a scam. Legitimate companies do not use these free e-mail providers.

Also, exactly how did you find out about this job in the first place? Was it a job for which you had previously submitted your CV? Or was it an unsolicited job offer you got via e-mail? If you got an unsolicited offer it is almost certain to be a scam. Jobs simply don't just drop out of the sky into one's lap, not in Dubai, nor in the USA or anywhere else.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Alisa Alis wrote:

Dear William James Woodward,thank you for your replying.The agency that I applied its in Albania (Europe).

Get the strong feeling that WJW is right and that you are a victim of scam.
Why should a company in the UAE dealing with an so called visa agency in Albania?