Fruits for health

Dear All ,

I came to a new discovery that Sour Sop kills cancer cells ( google )
            and I would like to share this wonderful piece of information to all
            seeing my own grandmother suffering in pain some years ago fighting
            the cancer cells till her last breath was the most difficult thing for me to stomach
            but i want to thank my pastor for sharing with her the gospel months before she left this world

please help spread this news about sour sop to others , we may help reduce pain and may even
            save lives .....lets spread this ...ya

God bless all in all

:D  If so no need other medicines or chemotherapy, right?
Just eat sour sop. Very cheap.
There is no solid evidence proven that it can be a complete cure for cancer.
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer- … ure-cancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNLt1fZR1BI

Not sure what Curcumin (Tumeric) had to do with Sour Sop, which in Puerto Rico is called 'Guanabana', a fruot widesly consumed throughout the island. I note the "doctor" on the tumeric as medicine post by Tutenkamen is a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, holds a Master of Science, which could be in anything, and also holds a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, a degree which is not recognized in 33 U.S. States. What he does not hold is a recognized medical degree. Nuff said on that.

My oldest friend (A puertorrican who lives on a small farm) is currently dying of a rare cancer which is obviously not conducive to treatment by either Soursop ((guanabana) or Tumeric. Without going into a long post, suffice it to say that there is no single cure for any cancer in non-traditional medicine. My friend, a Spiritualist (Espiritista) who believes in non-traditional medicines, was relying upon Vitamin C, which wasn't working. When he finally found a doctor who identified the type of cancer he had, he mentioned the Vitamin "C". Without belittling his beliefs, the doctor simply told him: "Yes, it might work. But in the time you need to verify whether it is working or not, you will be dead. I can only explain to you what will work now, and emphasize that you do not have time to experiment. You have to begin treatment now."

It may still be too late, but he is feeling much better, as cancer patients often do between crises.

There is no cure-all for 'cancer'. Anyone who puts his or her faith in non-traditional medicines is running a great risk which is onty justified if more scientific medical approaches have already failed. At that point, you have nothing to lose that you are not already in the process of losing, so go ahead.

I posted about 'tumeric' because cancers was mentioned in the earlier posts. There are many many sources on the internet and in reference books in libraries that explain the benefits of turmeric; not just the single video I offered.

Jamu is a drink offered in Indonesia. It has temulawak in it (as well as turmeric) and has some very good properties associated with this particular root. Jamu is a recognized form of medical treatment and was made official by the Indonesian government and is now a part of medical treatments in hospitals in Indonesia.

Tumeric does not kill cancer. It helps to stop the process in how cancers spread.

You mentioned Vitamin C. Are you referring to ascorbic acid in particular on the vitamin C as whole compound?

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2012 … tific.html

I should add ( to clarify for you ) that the Eastern approach to health & well being for the long haul. Western pharmaceutical / prescription drugs focus of "quick fix" and as a result, disrupt other physiologies of the human body. In short, they can throw the body out of balance by perhaps curing one thing but disrupting several other things.

It is very important to instill proper nutrition when very young. The body is a marvelous system but it needs all the ingredients in order to do it's functions, such as the immune system, such as providing it with an alkaline environment (bacteria and viruses love an acidic environment), making sure it has enough of all the minerals, etc.

It also involves trying to keep the toxins out and know what is going in the body and on the body. People all around the World are using carcinogens daily thru the use of many cosmetics, deodarants, soaps,etc. Many are ingested through drinks and foods.

Its important to make informed decisions now instead of possibly paying for it later.

Since you are a part of the United States military, you should be aware of all the deadly toxins you were involved in when Viet Nam was bombed, Iraq & Afghanistan was bombed, and other locations around the planet. Agent orange is still having to be dealt with in Viet Nam.

Tutenkamen posted: "Its important to make informed decisions now instead of possibly paying for it later."

Yes, a good practice. However it will not immunize you from all cancers, which is a category of unrelated diseases which, according to what one medical doctor explained to me, can be broken down into three types. Those with a genetic basis (possibly my friend, given that many in his family have died from cancer.), Those caused by environmental factors. And those which are genetic but exacerbated or triggered by specific environmental factors. So, informed decisions may decrease your chances for certain types of cancers. Agreed. Whether Sour Sop or Tumeric (or bitter melon extract) will, Quare. What does the scientific record say, vis-à-vis, anecdotal evidence?

ps, I have been retired from the U.S. military for some time, and those in the photo with me were in the Vietnamese  military, specifically their Airborne Division (Su Doan Nhay-du).

Bottom line. None of us will escape the inevitable "death", nor do we know when it will occur. Live life like everyday is your last and consume everything in moderation.  :D

MIA2013 wrote:

Bottom line. None of us will escape the inevitable "death", nor do we know when it will occur. Live life like everyday is your last and consume everything in moderation.  :D

So true.And that's why I follow my doctor's order to the letter!

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/P/t/z/e/a.baa-My-Doctor-allowed-me-only-1-.jpg

Yes, and I agree with all that you just said.

My sister is a nurse back in the States and she's hook. line, and sinker into the entire American Medical Approach and along with this I hear from her of such and such being genetic.

Genetic is an interesting word at times in how the American Medical Association of doctors and surgeons use it. If they discover something ( a disease, illness ) and then say "it's genetic"...what exactly is that? And I'm not the only one to break this term down when doctors use it. There are many sources on it.

For example, there are toxic substances, that once entered into the body, effect / change / mutate the DNA, These mutations are then passed onto the next generations and the next generation. So when a surgeon says "it's genetic", it should create some critical thinking with some of these illnesses. There is a reason why diabetes, cancers, Alzheimers, and autism are sky rocketing in the United States.

There are many many substances that are hitting us at the DNA / genetic levels right now. More so in the USA. Theres all kinds of toxins, excitotoxins, etc in the medicines, the food, the beverages, the soil, and the water.

jimbream wrote:
MIA2013 wrote:

Wow, I think that glass would put some German steins to test! Being that I am half German.  :lol:

[img align=c]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/P/t/z/e/a.baa-My-Doctor-allowed-me-only-1-.jpg[/url]

MIA2013 wrote:
jimbream wrote:
MIA2013 wrote:

Wow, I think that glass would put some German steins to test! Being that I am half German.  :lol:

[img align=c]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/P/t/z/e/a.baa-My-Doctor-allowed-me-only-1-.jpg[/url]

Which half Ms. L?

jimbream wrote:
MIA2013 wrote:
jimbream wrote:

Which half Ms. L?

Take a wild guess........the half that drinks beer.  :D

If anyone is interested, here's an interesting news release from Johns Hopkins which I would defiantly call a reliable source!

https://wausaunews.wordpress.com/2014/0 … s-hopkins/
Big Hospital Finally telling the truth about Cancer, Johns Hopkins
LATEST CANCER INFORMATION
from Johns Hopkins

AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a persons lifetime.
3. When the persons immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not feeding it with foods it needs to multiple.

What cancer cells feed on:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note:Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Braggs aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells will starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes t o nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.
To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Waterbest to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the bodys killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the bodys own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the bodys normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
Anger, unforgiving and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

Coffee also cause an acidic environment. Coffee also ages you.

That is why I live by Immunity - immunity - immunity, and providing the body with what it needs in order to do it's job...and keeping out as many / as much toxins as possible so the body's systems do not get sidetracked in trying to figure out what these foreign/toxic substances are that 'invade'.

I don't know about Viet Nam but I do know there is a severe shortage of magnesium in the American diet. Magnesium is another one of the essential minerals.

Most people do not go to the lengths I go to about 'health'; I know this but I enjoy the research and also enjoy how different cultures use organic foods (herbs & spices) for medicinal values also. I also enjoy the condition my health is in.

It is true that we do not know what tomorrow will bring as far as Life........

i am sharing it out of good will ,
and the price of sour sop had gone up crazy

Just buy some Chinese fruit, it'll kill anything.  I once had a dog with a large growth on it's leg. I wrapped it with a Chinese strawberry and after one week it was gone! Sure it took a decent chunk of leg with it, but the growth was gone.  :D

WOW ..new discovery ..strawberries to remove that ..congrats
try using dragon fruits ̣red flesh for face scrub and leave it as a musk for 15 minutes each day
your face will be radiant and healthy ...just do that for 1 week ....

I have personally done that .....amazing ......

use a portion of it and eat the rest ..but remember to put in freezer before you do that

share this with ladies you care for ....they will love you for that

lol. I was making a joke about all the poisonous preservatives the Chinese put in the fruit they send over here. Thanks for the tip though.

oh really ..they put poison in fruits here ...thanks for telling me ...
I lives in Ben Tre ..where all fruits are mostly grown here ..
we dont eat fruits from china ....

Cho Ben Tre ...is a fruit paradise for the world .....