The new question

Hello,  everybody !    Could  you,  please,  tell  me -  may  I  moove  from  London  to  Gibraltar  if  I  have  the  Passport  of  the  Europian  Union ?    Or  will  I  need  some  special  documents  or  papers  or  permissions ?   I  know that  Gibraltar  is  the  dominion  of  the  UK,  but  I  have  heard  in  the  TV   that  Gibraltar  is  not  in  the  EU,  may be  that  was  a  mistake ?    I  can  not  believe.

A little reading  :D

Gibraltar is a British overseas territory located near the southernmost tip of the Iberian Peninsula and overlooking the Strait of Gibraltar, sharing a border with Spain to the north. It is part of the EU, having joined the European Economic Community under the United Kingdom in 1973. Article 355(3) (ex Article 299(4)) applies the treaty to "the European territories for whose external relations a Member State is responsible", a provision which in practice only applies to Gibraltar. Although it is part of the EU, Gibraltar is outside the customs union and VAT area and is exempted from the Common Agricultural Policy; it does not form part of the Schengen Area.[47] As a separate jurisdiction to the UK, Gibraltar's government and parliament are responsible for the transposition of EU law into local law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar

Yes you can move to Gibraltar with only an EU passport, but like most places work is limited and accommodation is very expensive

From your question I do not understand your user name ??    alexfromgibraltar ?????????

Thank  You  ever  so  much !

(moderated: inappropriate comment)