Looking for native English speaker

Looking for a native English speaker to practice with two 6 years old children. Children live in Varna

Hello agmar,

I would suggest you to place an advert in our Language classes in Varna

Could you also be more specific please? Are you offering a full time job?

Regards

Kenjee

I'm looking for native English speaker in order to teach my two 6 year old daughters at my home. I would like to make 5 times a week for two-three hours.
We can discuss payment and schedule. There have to be not really lessons, mostly just active speaking with them.
BR,
Agmar

Hi Agmar,
Maybe I could help with the language learning, I have two daughters and a grand-daughter and they will talk in English all day long if I let them!!
I look forward to your reply, Harry.

I am a Cameroonian of age 26. I am a graduate with Bsc in Marketing. I can express myself and write perfectly both English and French. I moved to Bulgaria for and internship in partner with the University of Ruse and the Municipality of Ruse. Thanks to my successful course with the Kindergartens the university proposed to have as an international student for my Master Degree.
So that is a short story about me for more you can contact me on +359888143580.

Hi Agmar

Where in Varna are you?

I'm assuming your family is Bulgaria but if not, please let me know as their native language could make a difference to how the "lessons" are conducted! Do your daughters speak any other languages?

Many thanks

Louise

Hi Agmar,

did you manage to find the English speaker in Varna ? If not I can help.

There is a very nice very small school in VARNA that can help. The teacher has 2 English speaking children herself ...Perhaps on their own or as part of a combined class your children would both learn English and enjoy it?

Hi Hoowster,

Please note that this thread is a bit old here :)

Much thanks for sharing the information - I will invite you to please create new topics on the Varna Forum for better interactions

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks Max I have done just that.....   :-)