Suggestions to have a job

Hi everyone
I'm coming over in September with the view of spending 6 months or more next year. I am a hairdresser/colourist by trade and would like to suss out work ........can do Asian hair for weddings, perking, and all types of hair. Also meet up with people. I have a son who lives in Hanoi who speaks and teaches Viet but fell in love with Hoi An the first time I went there. Anyone got any suggestions?

Hi Robyn1954,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Saigon forum for more visibility and for a further interaction with the other members. :)

What i can advise you is to post your CV in the Hairdresser job offers in Saigon section please, it may help you.
Hope that other members will give you more suggestions.

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Robyn1954 wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm coming over in September with the view of spending 6 months or more next year. I am a hairdresser/colourist by trade and would like to suss out work ........can do Asian hair for weddings, perking, and all types of hair. Also meet up with people. I have a son who lives in Hanoi who speaks and teaches Viet but fell in love with Hoi An the first time I went there. Anyone got any suggestions?

Haha. Just what VN needs , ANOTHER hairdresser, do you pluck nose and ear hairs as well? ( Just as well no sense of humour is required for such a position ).

bluenz wrote:
Robyn1954 wrote:

Hi everyone

Haha. Just what VN needs , ANOTHER hairdresser, do you pluck nose and ear hairs as well? ( Just as well no sense of humour is required for such a position ).

Actually,what's an even better idea is a hairdresser coffee shop that sells mobile phones and services your motorbike while you get your hair cut.

jimbream wrote:
bluenz wrote:
Robyn1954 wrote:

Hi everyone

Actually,what's an even better idea is a hairdresser coffee shop that sells mobile phones and services your motorbike while you get your hair cut.

Already do in Aus , Jim, K- Mart Malls have been doing this for years. But Hairdressers in HCMC, " service ", their male clients much better???