Marriage rules in Jeddah

I'm from the Philippines and I need help regarding the marriage rules in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. My gf went to work in Jeddah last May 26, 2014, not knowing that her ex - bf is in Jeddah too. After 3 days I've learned that my gf reconciled with her ex before she left here. Literally cheating on me before she left.  And the guy went to Jeddah airport just to give my gf "abaya". Is it even legal? I thought you ought to have papers showing that you are either a wife/husband or relatives of the one you want to visit or even talk to. We have a 9 year old daughter, we're okay when she left Philippines. She told me that she need someone who will support her while she's still on training. Their allowance will be given after a month.  I have a hunch that she and her bf in jeddah will going to get married there.I asked my gf about it and she told me that she can't get married in Jeddah because her contract forbid her to get married. Is it true? Or it's one of her lies as well? Is there any possible way that I can object or say, request for the consulate to deny their marriage? My gf is a roman catholic and the guy is a moslem. I need all the help that I can get, guys.. HELP!!!

There's nothing such - that forbids her, for marrying who ever she likes...not just because you have a daugther...because, she's basically "single" (not married) and ready to mingle... ;)
Also, since you're the guy, i don't think you can use any such case as "child support" for your daughter...

...but at one point, she might need her employer's authorization to do so...(i would assume that her status as an employee is *single*), and she might not get it if what she told you that her contract prohibits her from doing so (or might be just one of the lies she told you...lol :D)  - but still, there are just so many ways to get married without such consent ;) ...in the end, i honestly feel that you just lost her... :'(

That suck's bro, if that ought to happen, just let her go scenario's like this are common here in saudi,in the end it's you who will just end tortured and broken into pieces, like Popolocroix said there is no such thing as a CONTRACT FORBIDDING you to get married, for a catholic woman being married to a muslim it doesn't actually matter(not unless it's the other way around i think). unless you guys are married i believe you can't do something about it, but assuming you address her as your GF, your hand is as tied as it is. Sorry bro.

Move on, forget her and make something of your life. Not worth getting bitter and twisted over. Just put it down to one of life's lessons and learn from it.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120930201320/fairytail/images/3/30/You_don't_say.png

you need to let it go . MAN up for Allah sake

aw bro! that's really horrible dude.. first thing why did you let here go here in jeddah to work for you and your kid? hmm and not getting married in the first place, in our country right now you can get married via Law legalization. you should secure all those things first before letting her go here. Don't get mad if i say that bro. Did you not do a background check regarding the fact that her X boyfriend is here. Probably as of today they are doing what they like to do. Just move on bro. And like the others said, there's no such CONTRACT FORBIDDING you to get married. I mean what was that? that a common sense lie. and i think you still have communications with her based on your statement. i feel sorry for you.

but it only show's that you cannot trust her.  :dumbom:

if you really love your wife and need her for the sake of your child and if you are married with legal papers you can fight for her. wherever she is you can file a demand against her if she is really proven guilty. you can even send her back to Philippines by asking support to her agency of course with proof and ask guidance to your chosen attorney. adultery or fornication a case like this its normal in our country because those who cannot afford to get an attorney due to lack of financial more people think they had escape the scenario. now if you really love her let her go all sins has equal punishment if they cannot serve that punishment here on earth, worst will be given on judgement day. just saying.....

JasfurJQ wrote:

if you really love your wife and need her for the sake of your child and if you are married with legal papers you can fight for her. wherever she is you can file a demand against her if she is really proven guilty.

It helps to read first... he said it is/was his gf, not wife.

Hmmmm...sad story, anyway bro, everything happens for a reason, maybe you both are not meant to be,the only thing that you can do now is to accept that she is no longer yours, let her go and take care of your daughter.