Meeting - Expat blog members living in Antananarivo 21 june 2014

Organizing an Expat.com meet up in Antananarivo !
Date : Saturday  21 june 2014  afternoon  at 15  18 pm
It will take place at the restaurant CAFÉ DE LA GARE  SOARANO  ( PK O)
>>> Remember that you will meet other members of different nationalities  in a friendly atmosphere and wishing  to have a good time together!
Confirmation strongly requested from you
Sincerely,
Cannelle  Exotique

Hi,

You can count on me.

Cheick

i be there also  :D

I'll be there!

Cheers,

Andrea

Hello,
Many thanks for all !!!
regards,

Hi!!
It  will be nice decision for all ;but i would now
what will be pass( debate ) during the meet in for all internautes.
think you;
sincerly;

Why don't you come to visit us here in Fort-DAuphin!
We want to join you as well like your friend here in Fort-ADuphin.

Thanks

Josiah Werner
Madagascar
Fort-Dauphin

hi kaki23,
the main thing that we don't forget that,this meeting on saturday is the fisrt time to be together, to get acquainted  and to share ideas with members of differentes nationalities... we don't need to have an  formal meeting with subjects already "well defined", NO! it depends  on each member who will be present  to define how are going to lead us the discussion?

we wish that you 'll be there!
sincerly,

Hi,Mboaky,
you live very far from Tana you know hihihihihihihi
organizing a meeting with member Expat.com ( even if it is a small group ) who lives in fort dauphin is not possible ?

Otherwise; I 'll give you a feed back  concerning the details of this meeting in antananarivo soon.
Sincerly,
Cannelle

Hello- My wife and I will be working in Madagascar for 2-3 years starting this September.  We came from the USA and just completed a three year assigned in hardship DR Congo.  We are hoping this assignment to Antananaviro will be more relaxing and safe. Please keep us in the mailing loop for upcoming meetings.  We are in the USA during July and August and arriving in mid September.  I will be shipping a mid-size SUV with the hope to doing some driving to the coastlines.    I hope to network with the expat who have already been here and know how to get around.   I heard the food is great and not expensive. I need advice especially for the first three months here.  We will be living in Ivandry - a center of expat living.  Hope to keep us in touch - Vincent and Kitty Wing Jun-18.

Hello Vincent and kitty,
Thank you for your message,
we'll inform you for the the next meeting, it depends on this saturday 21june st.
>>>>For your next stay in Madagascar, I confirm that you go to make many discoveries! sure!!!
sincerly,
Cannelle

:mad: weekend is coming in slowmotion mode lol !!!!

Hello,
Don't Forget the  Expat.com meet up in Antananarivo on Saturday 21 st june at 15 pm , at café de la gare Soarano.
See you soon !!!! :cheers:
Sincerly,

Slt slt
sur la rencontre d'hier c'étais vraiment sympa J'espère que nous continuerons dans cette direction :D
avec encore plus de membre

unfortunately for me, i am blocked in tamatave saturday

hi!!
thanks to join me all the time.
unfortnately I WAS too much work lasr saturday, but I hope not miss the next meetin with all members.
wish yoou to have a good an independece days party.
kaki
truly...

ok!
next time !!!!!

well I would like to make new friends and move to Tana but it's impossible for now. Unfortunately I am stuck in Tamatave. I wish I could meet you people there for the gathering ... hopefully one of these days :-)

hi!!!!!!!!!!!
yes!! sure we can share all the things here; anyways !! i hope soon to pick you up in aireport , just say to me that wich days you will camin here ; i' ll think thats you will be enjoinfule the time you will pass  with me here
therefore now i find ofcourse the oportunitese in moritius as well as i do de andcraft so ofcouse i need somme new friends livin there if youare  intresting about my offer we can work together as well isn 't it????????????
THAN K FOR JOIN ME
kiss!!!

i was too late lol  :(