BEACH RESORTS @ Obhur!

Bonjour fellas  :cool:
Any idea of the following resorts at obhur?
- La Plage
- Silver&Sands
- Al Salhia
- Fal Beach
PM me If you have their contact numbers  :top: (NO bogus info please).
THANKS!

I just gave you the info about Silver Sands lol.

Thank u mabella :)

mirmo08 wrote:

Bonjour fellas  :cool:
Any idea of the following resorts at obhur?
- La Plage
- Silver&Sands
- Al Salhia
- Fal Beach
PM me If you have their contact numbers  :top: (NO bogus info please).
THANKS!

Phone numbers of several JEDDAH BEACH RESORTS. Most are located in Obhur
2-656-8888 Crystal
2-606-6644 Nakheel
2-656-1880 Remal
2-656-1980 Dive Village
2-618-0000 Durrat Al-Arous
2-656-0033 Fal
2-234-1900 Blue Beach
2-655-5500 Movenpick
2-656-0702 Coral Beach
2-656-1444 Andalus Resort
2-656-3030 Obhur Resort
2-234-2264 Sheraton
2-234-2332 Huda Beach

Thank you amjad  :D

@ amjad, haven't been to any of these places but I have heard that they only entertain westerners, is it true ?

mirmo08 - your best bet is the La Plange Resort.......all are westerners  054 344 8655

BAK wrote:

@ amjad, haven't been to any of these places but I have heard that they only entertain westerners, is it true ?

some resort entertain all nations except locals, some are mixed and some are for locals only I guess it's seasonal......just saying.

Je suis Syrien et résident à Djeddah et je travaille dans le domaine de la comptabilité et j'ai été retenu en France pour Toulon à LaSalle pour les résidents français ou en provenance de la ville de Jeddah

hassan 3 wrote:

Je suis Syrien et résident à Djeddah et je travaille dans le domaine de la comptabilité et j'ai été retenu en France pour Toulon à LaSalle pour les résidents français ou en provenance de la ville de Jeddah

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that other members can understand your post. Thank you.

Wud luv 2 visit any of these resorts if at all they entertain ppl frm all nationalities (except locals)

Do they work with memberships? Anyone knows how these beach resorts work?

I have been to La Plage with my Diving instructor and it's nice. Now I go diving in Bahader Resort

Have a nice day all

Has anyone been to Indigo? It looks stunning going by the pictures. But has anyone managed to get in? Are there any restrictions or does one have to be on a list?

Can anyone tell how to get access to those beach resorts/clubs ????

Membership required?

albertutama wrote:

Can anyone tell how to get access to those beach resorts/clubs ????

Membership required?

It varies, some require annual memberships (which have a waiting line often). Others will allow a day pass for around SR100.

do we have some party in beach?
some meeting?

Hi, how can I go to Indigo Beach in Jeddah? I'm from Europe and I don't know anyone who is a member to invite me.  I'll be in Jeddan for a week and would love to visit this beach.

http://www.optiosolutions.com/Portals/69065/images/online-caution.jpg

Hello Teacher Leki,

For obvious reasons of personal security, we strongly recommend that members DO NOT post any personal/identifying information (such as telephone numbers, e-mail address, full name, workplace, etc.) in our open forums. It is a highly risky practice anywhere on the internet. You should only pass contact information in private messages, and even then only with a great deal of caution.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you for your advice.

Hi,

I am interested to visit the Silver Sand beach. Is it open currently?

Would anyone be interested to go?

invincible86 wrote:

Hi,

I am interested to visit the Silver Sand beach. Is it open currently?

Would anyone be interested to go?

yallah! let's go this weekend...I'm gonna invite couple of my female friends to give us company

That's good to hear Hamudi.

Send me your contact number so we can co-ordinate the plan.

Have you been to Silver Sands before?

Hi ,
No they have membership program for all

Hey
Can anyone please give me the number to indigo beach also does anyone know the price to get in?

Enjoy the silver beach fantastic 👍

Indigo is highly exclusive and member only. You do not get to go just for a day unless invited by a member.

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on how to get a gate pass for indigo beach resort?? honestly I've been looking for a good beach resort in jeddah with high security and Indigo seems really nice and I would love to go there..

jojoag wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on how to get a gate pass for indigo beach resort?? honestly I've been looking for a good beach resort in jeddah with high security and Indigo seems really nice and I would love to go there..

There is no such thing as a gate pass for Indigo Beach. You must know someone who is a member to get in...

stressedmom wrote:

There is no such thing as a gate pass for Indigo Beach. You must know someone who is a member to get in...

I'm a shy person I don't usually ask random people to let me in lol. However I'm willing to pay whom ever will let me in, So it's a win-win situation...  If anyone interested let me know. Thanks.

Waiting my bikini to improve :(

Anyway, this is an old thread. 2014!

Hi,

I am also interested to joint resort with u.

Thx

I will be in Jeddah in nov as a visitor (i fly with an airline) and i reallly really really wanna get a tan. I read on tripadvisor that Silver Sands no longer allow one time entry to use their beach front.

Does anyone knows which particular beach resort/hotel allow one time entry to use their facility. And of course allows bikini too.

Many thanks! (:

Silver Sands allows single day entry. Just went last week. 100sr for a weekday and 150sr for a weekend day

......keep in mind the gate can choose to not let you in depending if they think you are the "wrong" ethnicity or they are being (&^*s.

What stressedmom said....

Does silverSand let in singles or you got to have company?

Got the same question as Alizle. It's a bit frustrating not being able to do anything without female company :( Haha!

you have to be member but you can enter by day use 150 sr in weekend Friday and Saturday and 100 sr for anothers days of the week .

simplyaddo wrote:

Has anyone been to Indigo? It looks stunning going by the pictures. But has anyone managed to get in? Are there any restrictions or does one have to be on a list?

Hey bro did you get to go to any pvt beach without memberships?
I am keenly looking to visit one. Help will be much appreciated.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend this service in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct