Looking for single Female flatemate for another Female

Hellow everyone...
I'm a service holder, who doing job in a multinational company (buying house).From USA one of our buyer & Quality controller wil be come july .our Quality controller is a female.She will stay Bangladesh like 6-7months.In that she visit to Bd garments factory..For her living we need a suitable place..I want to know any single lady live in Gulshan,Banani&Baridhara?U need Flat mate???Then we can choose ur flare for stay our client..I will provide all of her information,Picture.After saw all of that,if u want to avoid her,no problem.We will take it friendly...plz,anyone can give me any suggestion for my client?  6month living facilities near at gulshan,Banani,baridhara for a lady(35-40),If I got another single lady as a flat mate it will be best.Coz,they pass there free time with gossip & sharing...& absolutely save there money.....plz..its really needful..thanks everyone..

Hello Robin123,

I will suggest you to post in the Shared accommodation in Dhaka section as well, it may help your message to get across more effectively. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

If you are still finding for roomate,
Plz send email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Hi edjie1,

Posting an advert in the Shared accommodation in Dhaka with details of the accommodation you are offering, this might surely be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Come on. What did you write. Your English is terrible mate . It's meaning less point.

Where did you get my mail address ?