New to the Forum

I have a small apartment near Dubrovnik and spend 2 or 3 months per year there since retiring in 2010.  The Dubrovnik area is a beautiful area, pristine and replete with all the things one needs - clean air, water, seafood and produce.
I'll enjoy hearing about others' experiences here.

Are you interested in renting your apt. when you're not in Croatia?  I'm in California - would like to spend a couple of months in Croatia soon.  Thanks!

Not at this time.....I bought it brand new in 2005 and am really protective of it as of yet.

Hi, I have an apartment south of Biograd which has the most breathtaking sea view that I have ever encountered (....that's coming from someone who's sailed for 2 months around the Whitsundays in Oz and lived in NZ as well) and intend to  months a year there when I retire.

People are great, food is fantastic, weather ok in the off season. What shall I say but roll on 60 !!!

hi  saw your post...me and my wife are coming to Croatia in the next month...we are at present travelling southwards thro Europe....we require a let for 3 month minimum...can you help,cheers