Brand new in HCMC!

Hi all,
I just arrived here from France few days ago and would like to meet some people. I started work (interior designer) today and I was wondering if anyone would like to meet for coffee, drink and chat afterwork!? I am working in district 2 and living in district 1 so if anyone is free and available let me know!

Thanks
Anne

Hello annasaigon and Welcome on Board !  :)

In order to give more interaction to your post, i moved it to the Ho Chi Minh City Forum.

I also invite you to check out the multiple threads on this forum, as there are many expatriates too looking for new meetings just like you.

Regards

Kenjee

:cool:
Girls also now 'branded'?

Welcome to HCMC and  hope you will have wonderful moments here. Anyway, I'm Jay, Im working in District 3. Lets meet up someday if you are interested in.

Cheers,
Jay

Hi! welcome to Saigon Ho Chi Minh city ! i work in D2,too :)

Hello, welcome to Hcmc. Holp you have nice days here.
I am Vietnamese, currently working at pham ngu lao st, d1. Let set up a meeting, so we (you, me, anyone interesting) can enjoy coffee, drink, talk about anything together.
Sorry about my English,
Trung

Hi!
I'm a citizen in HoChiMinh city. I like making friends especially with foreigners to learn about new cultures and languages . I'm friendly and easy to get along with. My hobbies are football and music. My yahoo id and email address are david13du ([email protected]), my skype id is David Du (david13du).
If you want to have a local friend to chat, enjoy coffee (you know Vietnam coffee is so great), drinks, etc feel free to message me. I'm looking forward to meetting you.
Hope to be your friend :-)

P/s: once again, my yahoo: david13du (messenger and mail), my skype: david13du

annasaigon wrote:

Hi all,
I just arrived here from France few days ago and would like to meet some people. I started work (interior designer) today and I was wondering if anyone would like to meet for coffee, drink and chat afterwork!? I am working in district 2 and living in district 1 so if anyone is free and available let me know!

Thanks
Anne

Bienvenue Anne !  :)

Thanks!!!

Hey Anne!  My friend Cac just moved here from the states and I'm visiting her bc she's my best friend!  Not sure what we're up to this weekend but we want to explore the city and party as well!  Wanna hang out with us this weekend?
-Sarah n Cac

Hi Sarah and Cac,
I am very sorry to answer that late  but I had problems with my computer but I would be very happy to go out with you this week or next week end! So let me know about your plans :)
Anne

Hi I'm an handmade accessories designer, happy to make new friend,let's grab a coffee:)

Hi anne! Im new here too. Im free lunch weekdays. Im free on wkends too. Do you alrdy hve a local number? You can contact me 0934591017 :) im an expat here too. Been here in HCmc for just a week now.

hello annasaigon I want to make friend with you.  I come to vietnam in january.  let us meet for coffee and have good conversation.  My name lee wong.

Welcome to Vietnam, hope you have a wonderful time here

Hello, i'm a designer too. I work in D1. Sometime we can drink coffee. By the way, welcome to my country :)

Hi nice girl
I'm Hoa Nguyen, i work for Banking, I'm sociable, very friendly, like made friends, but i just free on  weekend,....!
I saw, have so many people comment with, i wonder, why us don't date 01 day, and hang out together....! 
Pls send sms to me : xxx

district 2 have lotte markert ( cinema, Supermarket, coffee.......................)

afteronelove wrote:

district 2 have lotte markert ( cinema, Supermarket, coffee.......................)

You have posted on an old thread so may not get a reply.
Feel free to open a new thread.

phuochoa3134 wrote:

Hi nice girl
I'm Hoa Nguyen, i work for Banking, I'm sociable, very friendly, like made friends, but i just free on  weekend,....!
I saw, have so many people comment with, i wonder, why us don't date 01 day, and hang out together....! 
Pls send sms to me : 093.822.5007

Dont post your phone number online, too many nutters in this world we live in.

As Miss Anna arrived in HCMC in June 2014, she has had enough time to find someone, get married and have a baby.   :kiss:   All you erstwhile Romeos posting in 2015 are way too late.

Maybe your a bit confused Thigv,only one guy posted in 2015 in relation to meeting her. Stumpy is admin and I posted about not putting your phone number online,lol.