OPEN A TRAVEL AGENCY BRANCH IN MELBOURNE

Hi Friends,

I own a travel and Tour agency that cater for holiday packages to worldwide destinations. It is called Divine Holiday Management. We currently have offices in Mauritius, vietnam and India and representation partner in Kenya, Dubai, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,and Europe.

I now want to have a representation branch office in Melbourne. If there is anyone who would like to associate with me in this project, Please inbox me your Skype ID so that we can discuss further.

Thanks
Terence

Hi Terence,

I invite you to please post an advert in the designated section regarding your post ---> Business partners classifieds in Melbourne :)

Thank you

Maximilien

terence wrote:

Hi Friends,

I own a travel and Tour agency that cater for holiday packages to worldwide destinations. It is called Divine Holiday Management. We currently have offices in Mauritius, vietnam and India and representation partner in Kenya, Dubai, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,and Europe.

I now want to have a representation branch office in Melbourne. If there is anyone who would like to associate with me in this project, Please inbox me your Skype ID so that we can discuss further.
Thanks
Terence

The best way to go about this would be to approach existing travel agencies and see of they would be interested in a partnership deal.

The other way, which is long and involved, is to start your own business there. This requires a lot of money time and patience.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your inputs , Having a tie up with a local travel agency seems to be the best option to start with. Please check our our facebook page for the press release of our office expansion in Melbourne.

www.facebook.com/DivineHolidayManagemen … e=bookmark

Cheers
Terence

Hi,
I want to know about sponsored job visa Australia.
I am Shafiqul Islam from Mymensingh Bangladesh. I have been serving as an officer at Sonali Bank Ltd, the largest state owned leading commercial bank of the country since 2009. That means I have 5 years banking job experience. So how and what kind of job may I get?
Please provide me necessary informations.
My email address is [email protected]
Is there any scope to recruit me for your agency?

Hi Mate!

I am from Melbourne let me know what exactly you are looking for in details and we can take it from there

Cheers,

Hi Jignesh,

Please inbox me your skype or e-mail ID to discuss further
thanks
Terence

JigneshJani wrote:

Hi Mate!

I am from Melbourne let me know what exactly you are looking for in details and we can take it from there

Cheers,