Advice for finding English teaching jobs ?

Hi

Any advice for which sites to go to to find English teaching jobs that are not outdated ?

thanks  :)

Have you tried chinajobs.com?

Nope but will do thanks  :)

The only advice is "Please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker " because china only believes that only native s can be good teachers.

Check echinacities.com.

I'd recommend EF or Wallstreet.

Do not work for Meten English.

I taught English in China for a few years.  Not only am I not a native English speaker but I am also from a country not recognised in China as an English speaking country.

contact with me ,[email protected] mybe i can help you

Hi zhanghong > can you please tell us how can you help? Thank you.

Hello, are you looking for ESL teaching jobs in China?
We, Enke Education International Culture Exchange Center is a government recognized, human resources company committed to deliver high quality verbal foreign teachers to different schools and educational organizations in China. We have seen your post for seeking job in China in ESL jobs in China, we are glad to meet you and offer a job oppotunity for you.

If you find it interested in teaching in China, please feel free to contact us, we are looking for qualified teachers teach in China. Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!

Connect with us
Enke education International Culture Exchange Center
Phone: + 86-10-52860017
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

I think is about time to be current rather than thinking that some Countries are not recognise. teaching work is a dedicated job most especially children. so I suggest they should look for people who can do the work rather than thinking otherwise. If you open your mind you will find out that the whole World is a Global Village.

What is wrong with Meten? How would you compare it to EF and Wall Street?

@Odessa_2014 > just to inform you that this thread is inactive since 2014. You may not get any reply. You can start a new topic on the China forum. Good luck

Teacherrecord.com may help you a lot on ESL TEACHING whether online or offline.

Thank you