Hajj 2014

Assalamu Alaikum,

Could anybody advice me which travel agent would be convenient for performing Hajj for this year 2014.

I'm an inidan and i speak tamil (Even Srilankan Tamil is Manageable). I'm planning to go along with Wife for Hajj leaving behind my son!

So please help me about the agency to go for and when would be the right time to apply for it.

I prefer a good service agents who're well reliable and service oriented.

Kindly confirm!

Regards

Hussain Ahamed

You should visit Hajj/Umra agents in Batha for such info. By the way, they can give final package information around the mid/end of Shawwaal.

Last year, it was around 5k/7K per person. Let'see how much do we get this year.

last year was a rip off! even i had to wait to see whats the fee this year.

Dear brother,
My advice don't go by any travels .. Tamil dawa center organizing haj for families little expensive but alhamdulillah its really worth with guidance..

After ramadan will update u the contact numbers..

Thank you very much brother Saqib & Brother Amjad!

I really appreciate your advise!

regards

abuammar wrote:

Dear brother,
My advice don't go by any travels .. Tamil dawa center organizing haj for families little expensive but alhamdulillah its really worth with guidance..

After ramadan will update u the contact numbers..

Thank you very much brother! I would really appreciate your help! Can your please provide me your contact details so that i can give a humble reminder!
[Moderated]

I am also seeking input for the same. Have heard from someone good about Jeraisy (charge 12-15k), al-faris

Guys, please recommend some good local groups for hajj (only tried and tested) please.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Reviews about Al-Faris (They are taking 11,800 per person this year) and Al-Tayyar (They are taking 14,800 per person this year)

[moderated: register yourself in the Business Directory please]

Have you got a contact number for Al Faris please?

Dear,

The Hajj Ministry announced a programe with a name "Local Haj Low Fare". There a number of Packages starting from 2500SAR up to 5250 SAR. Price set for the program (Haj Low Fare) according to categories of camps

Transport in Holy Places  A1  A2  B  C  D1  D2  H 
By Buses   5000  4800  4400  4150  3600  3100  2500 
By Train    5250  5050  4650  4400  3850  3350  2750 

You can apply on the following link
- locallowfare.haj.gov.sa/LF/home.xhtml

i did apply online but i could not find any company

do you have contact number of tamil dawa center? for haj permit

nazkhan : all the vacancies have been filled up. There are no operators to show now. U r very late like me.

I wish you luck. Fast-track your search as most of them have closed.

what a bad luck. this was the only year we deciding to go for haj after all these years and look what i have got myself into lol

you acted late.